Where is everyone from ?

Old 02-17-2010, 07:41 AM
FitDay Member

Ann Arbor Michigan
Old 02-17-2010, 10:59 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by MariaHkhan
I m from DuBai
Lucky you!! Can I come visit? I could use some sunshine and warm weather.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:16 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by basscat348
I just noticed it would be really cool to know where everyone is located at,and there is a spot for that at the top left there where it says User CP ,thats where you can enter that data.I have noticed there is some people from the UK and Canada and the US.Where are you from.
Elk Township, New Jersey - livin' the quiet country life, but just 15 mins from Philadelphia, and 4 hours to New York City in one direction and 4 hours to Washington DC in other direction. Yet sadly, too far from Walt Disney World in Florida.

Last edited by SherryDarling; 02-17-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

Default New today -

My first day here... hoping this will be a friendly site..
I am in Minnesota!
I was on BL... and I just don't wanna pay to have "encouragement" and to offer encouragement.

Cat
Old 02-18-2010, 01:59 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Gallusgal. There isn't very much north of Aberdeen - apart from snow and sheep! At the moment you can't see the sheep cos of the snow!!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 11:05 AM
FitDay Member

We had about a week of snow at Christmas Hick and I was about suicidal. Don't know how you put up with it. Mind you, with all the layers of fat on me, I am surprised I even felt it!
Old 02-20-2010, 02:48 AM
FitDay Member

I'm in South Florida - and can't make it out of this "cold" snap (40s - 60s Fahrenheit for several weeks/months now!)

I'm new here - and hope the 'site and you guys can help keep me and each other accountable and all that jazz
Old 02-20-2010, 10:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi from Syd Australia

Hi I am relatively new to fitday having been using an australian biggest loser site but am another who doesnt want to pay for the privilege. Anyway I am from Sydney Australia havent come across any other aussies yet but am sure there must be some out there, in any case part of the fun of joining this site is to chat to people from around the globe. I love the states and have done some travelling havent reached Canada but am hanging out to visit as it looks like such a beautiful place. So Gday all from hot and humid sydney.
Old 02-20-2010, 10:16 PM
FitDay Member

Hi ,

I'am from the Netherlands , Apeldoorn .
Old 02-23-2010, 12:13 AM
FitDay Member

Wow, we really are from all over the place! Kayjay my daughter and her boyfriend has been living and working in Australia for the past year, mainly in QLD. She is travelling to Sydney this week in a campervan to spend some time there before they come home! I can't wait to see them and hope to have lost as bit more before they get back.

It's nice to see everyone from all over the world logging into fitday and supporting each other.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.