Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weigth Challenge Discussion >

Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weigth Challenge Discussion

Community
Notices

Fourth of July Lose 10% of Your Body Weigth Challenge Discussion

Old 05-13-2011, 02:30 AM
Super Moderator

That's awesome!!

I won't be checking in this Friday (my usual day) for girl reasons, but I hope to post a pretty good loss next Friday! Keep it up everyone! Don't let Friday the 13th get you!!!
Old 05-13-2011, 06:12 AM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone!

I know I dropped off the face of the earth when the april fools day challenged ended- and it was my own fault. I got caught up and fell off the wagon- and I need help again! April was a rough month for me- it was my birthday which meant parties galore and sweets everywhere and i rarely turned them down. Since then it has been hard for me to get my will power back- but I'm ready and feel like this checking in with eevryone (esp mike!!) helped me out so much last time...so here I am again..

My goal is still to reach 180- today I weighed in at 194.6....

I'll check in every monday.

My plan is to work out 5 days a week and keep calories below 1,500.
Old 05-13-2011, 06:18 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by kcolville
Hello everyone!

I know I dropped off the face of the earth when the april fools day challenged ended- and it was my own fault. I got caught up and fell off the wagon- and I need help again! April was a rough month for me- it was my birthday which meant parties galore and sweets everywhere and i rarely turned them down. Since then it has been hard for me to get my will power back- but I'm ready and feel like this checking in with eevryone (esp mike!!) helped me out so much last time...so here I am again..

My goal is still to reach 180- today I weighed in at 194.6....

I'll check in every monday.

My plan is to work out 5 days a week and keep calories below 1,500.
Kaitlin, good to have you back! I was wondering where you'd gotten off to.

I agree--we should all forget about April--a week at camp didn't do me any good (weight-wise, at least). But, that's history and we need to move on.

There's no reason you can't get those 15 pounds off by the 4th of July if you work it. Keep us posted!

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-13-2011, 06:24 AM
FitDay Member

Mike,

I knew you'd welcome me back with open arms! I was excited to see you leading the way for all of us again I can't wait to report back on monday!

How have you been? Have you hit 2 miles during lunch yet?
Old 05-13-2011, 06:27 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by kcolville
Mike,

I knew you'd welcome me back with open arms! I was excited to see you leading the way for all of us again I can't wait to report back on monday!

How have you been? Have you hit 2 miles during lunch yet?
Ha ha--yup, I'm jogging the whole 2 miles now--my time is about 25 minutes. I'm pretty spent by the time I finish but it's a great workout! Perhaps I'll add a bit more distance in a week or two. Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-13-2011, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

217 pounds is incredible! Great job guys! I'm down to 310 now, which means one more pound and I'll no longer have a hundred pounds to lose!!! I can't wait for that. I'll be weighing in everyday until I see 309 or less. I should have no problem getting below 300 by the end of the challenge, and hopefully reaching the 10% goal (293) by then as well.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:40 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Another week down, and another couple of pounds. As we've said before, slow and steady. If I can keep up around two pounds a week I can live with that (especially since it's been over a year now of being on plan).

Have a great weekend, everyone and stay safe!

Regards,
Michael

PS Virus, can't wait to see you hit 299--that is an awesome milestone and what a great way to start the summer! You'll be shirtless on the beach before you know it--look out ladies!
Old 05-14-2011, 12:26 AM
FitDay Member

I wish I was at the beach right now! I am at work...on the weekend. They needed some coverage and I thought "sure, mama needs a new pair of shoes!" haha

I went for a nice walk this morning- 1.5 miles nothing really hard, just wanted to get out there and get my body moving in this nice weather! Later today before or after the gym if the rain holds up I'd like to ride my bike for awhile...hopefully the rain holds out

I hope everyone has a nice weekend! See you guys monday for my check in!
Old 05-14-2011, 02:36 AM
FitDay Member

Default Awesome 217 lbs.!!

I agree Virus, 217 is great.

Congratulations Virus, on your success to date, you sound excited to be getting to those lower numbers. I agree with Mecompco, you'll be turning heads soon for all the right reasons.

Beautiful weather (hopefully it will last) will allow me to do more outdoor stuff, ie: walking, lawn and gardening stuff, etc.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and a sunny week ahead
Old 05-14-2011, 03:53 AM
FitDay Member

Not sure what happened this week but the scales are showing a loss of almost 7 pounds. That doesn't seem possible, I thought maybe the scale was off so I checked it against the WII Fit. The 2 measurements were different but only by a pound or so.

At any rate I'll take it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.