Community
Notices

Ok, I'm lost! HELP!

Old 02-11-2010, 08:30 AM
FitDay Member

I agree with what most people said here, your weight can fluctuate a lot in a day. As well as your body may have retained water or something like that? I doubt it's really much of a quick muscle gain at 19% protein intake but hey ya never know. Personally I would increase the protein intake to were the fat % is and get the fat% down to the 19% if at all possible.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:24 PM
FitDay Member

I have lost about 45 pounds now in three months or so. When i started i had very little success until i took bread and pasta and rice out of my diet and added fruit and more vegetables to replace it. Bingo the pounds started piling off with the same calories.
Old 09-14-2021, 01:53 AM
FitDay Member

Lean on you, mean on fat!
Obesity is a leading silent pandemic. Keeping your body in a healthy weight range is all you need to lead to illness-free life. Lean+ capsules are your one stop solution to a healthy weight loss.