Notices

What food can you eat to lose weight?

Old 02-12-2024, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default What food can you eat to lose weight?

What food can you eat to lose weight?

Old 02-13-2024, 01:18 AM
FitDay Member

kyouna2901 Hi! So, you want to concentrate on losing fat as opposed to just weight. the scale will go down and you will have lean muscle. First, you want to prioritize protein - 1G of protein per pound of goal body weight! If you have additional questions, let me know. I'm a personal trainer. Happy to help
Old 02-20-2024, 03:42 PM
FitDay Member

To lose weight, focus on a balanced diet rich in whole foods. Include plenty of vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. Limit processed foods, sugary drinks, and high-calorie snacks. Additionally, consider incorporating Ultra Herbs Berberine, as it's known for its effectiveness in weight management.
Old 02-24-2024, 10:58 PM
FitDay Member

I want to try an effective diet, has anyone heard of the ramen diet?
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
FitDay Member

I am new to weight loss but I have already lost more than 30 lbs. I eat many veggies and protein. Including foods like lean meats, fish, tofu, beans, and plenty of leafy greens can help keep you feeling full and satisfied while supporting your weight loss goals. Additionally, foods high in fiber, such as whole grains, fruits, and legumes, can aid in digestion and keep hunger at bay. I also was prescribed to take Xenical (find info about it at Canadian pharmacy) but I want to check reviews first. Also, don't forget to stay hydrated and listen to your body's hunger and fullness cues.