Notices

I did NOT eat the donut! WOOHOO!!!

Old 01-29-2010, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

Talking I did NOT eat the donut! WOOHOO!!!

Im on my lunch break now, but i had to report how great i did this morning! One of my employees came in w/ donuts, an im ooo no here we go.. She offers me one & of course i refuse. She keeeps shovin the box in my face 'come on jamie, u know u want it, just take 1!' sooooo i do... BUT i set it on the counter & fought the urge. O boy was i fightin it! after bout an hour, i chunked it ! Not even a little nibble or lick! I grabbed my special k mocha bliss bar instead. Im so proud of myself for not givin in to the temptation of the ever so yummy donut. Now only if i can get my coworkers on board! hahaha
Old 01-29-2010, 01:14 PM
FitDay Member

Way to go Daisy!!

Stay strong. You kicked the doughnut temptation, & the urge for chocolate & comfort food after your friend was moving, . I'm an emotional eater & I've just lately figured that one out. I get upset, stressed, whatever I want CHOCOLATE, SODA, CHIPS, COMFORT FOODS & A LOT OF THEM!! So you did yourself proud. You chose an apple over chocolate!! WOW!! You're my hero.
Good luck
Old 01-29-2010, 07:47 PM
FitDay Member

Awesome Job Daisy!!!!
You should be super proud of yourself, these are the little things that count...I am inspired to try learning to just say "no", because once i take the first bite- there's just no stopping me

Last edited by tpaula; 01-29-2010 at 07:48 PM. Reason: spelling :)
Old 09-08-2011, 06:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default Way to go!

But just in case you change your mind, there are donuts on the 10th floor in between the lodging and autocomm teams. Better hurry before tpaula takes the first bite - there's no stopping her after that.

By the way Daisy, how did you chunk the donut? Doesn't sound too healthy. You might want to check out this forum: http://ehealthforum.com/health/eating_disorders.html#b

Last edited by Mmm...donuts; 09-08-2011 at 07:50 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:01 PM
FitDay Member

I read it as "chuck" ... as in threw away
Old 09-09-2011, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by daisynlily1432
Im on my lunch break now, but i had to report how great i did this morning! One of my employees came in w/ donuts, an im ooo no here we go.. She offers me one & of course i refuse. She keeeps shovin the box in my face 'come on jamie, u know u want it, just take 1!' sooooo i do... BUT i set it on the counter & fought the urge. O boy was i fightin it! after bout an hour, i chunked it ! Not even a little nibble or lick! I grabbed my special k mocha bliss bar instead. Im so proud of myself for not givin in to the temptation of the ever so yummy donut. Now only if i can get my coworkers on board! hahaha
Great job Jamie....
I find it sad that people have to behave in the way you describe..