FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Get Slim Fast And Easily (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/29105-get-slim-fast-easily.html)

mukul1973 09-15-2022 04:29 AM

Get Slim Fast And Easily

Getting a slim body is not an easy feat. If you are wondering how to get a slim body, counting calories and being on fad diets may not be the most effective methods. Let us explain.
Counting calories may not always help with successful weight loss. This method only provides short-term results But fret not – here’s a curated list of the 30 ways you can shed fat fast and get a toned body easily. Give yourself 2-3 weeks, and you will be amazed at how slim your body looks and how great you feel.

blogwriter 09-15-2022 07:49 PM

I tried but can't lose weight

Hi! I have been trying to lose weight for the last 2 months but can't lose weight. Can anyone suggest?

anjali@123 09-22-2022 11:54 PM

Natural way is the best way

There is a lot of bad weight loss information on the internet. Much of what is recommended on the internet is not based on any actual science.
What I would recommend is the ayurvedic natural ways to boost your metabolism. Some popular herbs like green tea, tulsi, arjuna can do wonders in the weightloss journey.
You can make a herbal slimming tea with these ingredients and have it twice a day. And yes, you would also have to maintain a diet and workout along with it.

Sebastian65 09-28-2022 08:38 PM

80% of weight loss is diet. The program you choose should depend on things like what you enjoy doing and your fitness level at the moment. I got injured during a high intensity program last year so, even though I really enjoyed it, this year I'm doing a more strength-based program, which I am also enjoying a lot

FredaFriend 09-29-2022 11:31 PM

Thank you for the info.

blackblazer 10-29-2022 04:57 AM

You cant get slim fastly its dangerous.

RyanTaylor66 11-02-2022 06:22 PM

Are you looking for tips to help you slim down fast and easily?

Are you looking for tips to help you slim down fast and easily? Here are a few simple but effective ideas to get you started:
1. Cut back on calories. This is the most important thing you can do to lose weight. You need to create a calorie deficit in order to lose weight. Eat smaller meals and snacks throughout the day, and cut back on sugary and fatty foods.
2. Increase your activity level. Exercise is crucial for weight loss. Try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise every day. You can do this by going for a walk, jogging, or bike ride.
3. Drink plenty of water. Water is essential for weight loss. It helps to flush out toxins

fitnessfreak011 11-06-2022 11:31 PM

Get Slim Fast And Easily

Getting a slim body is not an easy feat. If you are wondering how to get a slim body, then make your calories count, like how many calories you need and how many you consume in a day. To lose weight, you must burn the calories that you consume in an effective way. Weight loss is not a one-step process; it is a step-by-step process. You get results if you follow the diets and exercise properly.

jamessmithusa 11-17-2022 07:07 PM

Hi! I also have been trying to lose weight for the last 1 months but can't lose weight. Can anyone suggest me?

timmothysmith01 03-23-2023 02:29 AM

Guidelines Supported by Experts for Healthy and Long-Term Body Weight Reduction:
  • Make long-term alterations to your lifestyle and behavior
  • Pay attention to the Initial 5% to 10%
  • Decrease your consumption of highly processed carbohydrates and sugars
  • Consume more vegetables
  • Increase Your Protein
  • Take in more water
  • Consume a Balanced Breakfast
  • Get up and move about more