Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Phentermine Lose Weight with Best Appetite Suppressant >

Phentermine Lose Weight with Best Appetite Suppressant

Notices

Phentermine Lose Weight with Best Appetite Suppressant

Old 08-13-2022, 07:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default Phentermine Lose Weight with Best Appetite Suppressant

Phentermine stimulates your brain and nerves, which increases your heart rate and blood pressure and decreases your appetite. It is similar to Amphetamine, so you can buy this medicine only with a prescription. Further, it is also a controlled substance as it has similar chemical properties to Amphetamine. Moreover, it is used to treat obesity in people who are at high risk of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes. get Phentermine online

Additionally, it is also used together with diet and exercise. This medicine has its side effects and risks, and it belongs to a class of drugs called Sympathomimetic Amines. Furthermore, it also stimulates the hypothalamus to release Norepinephrine which acts as both a stress hormone and a neurotransmitter. One should store this drug at 20°C to 25°C.

In the market, you can find this medicine by the name Adipex-P, Lomaira, Supremza, or Qsymia. The FDA approved it in 1959 for short-term use, i.e., 12 weeks for older than 16. Furthermore, earlier, Phentermine was combined with two other drugs called fenfluramine and dexfenfluramine. Nevertheless, because of some heart issues reported in users, FDA ordered the discontinuation of the two drugs.
Visit Here 10mgambien com