Notices

Theory...

Old 07-14-2022, 02:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default Theory...

OK... I have a theory....
you can lose weight without exercise or diet... Years ago my mother took sick and ended up in the hospital ... when she went in, she was 285lbs... she was not allowed to have anything by mouth other than ice chips... she was given fluids IV... and in 9 months she had lost 120lbs...

so it can be done...

When you seek gastric bypass... what do they do? they shrink your stomach... either with a sleeve or by pinching off part of it...
Well, there is a much easier way... forget all the poppy cock about "diet"... on what I am doing, and this is new to me too...
at this point I am losing @ 1 pound a day
it is easy... and you don't get hungry... measure the volume of your hand... as it is said that your stomach is about the size of your fist...find a container that is even on the top... it can be almost anything... fill it to the top with water... then measure the amount of water you have in the container...once measured place the container in the sink and place your fist in the container allowing the water to flow over the sides. Only submerge your fist to the wrist. Remove your fist and measure the remaining water... subtract this number from the number you got when you filled the vessel completely. This is the volume of your hand and what we will use as the volume of your stomach.
Now divide this number in half...example.... say your fist volume is 8 oz, and half of this is 4oz, then you are allowed 4 oz of whatever you want every hour for up to 16 hours.

This is wonderful!! you can have whatever you want but just 4 oz... and that is 4 oz every hour!!

The goal here is to shrink your stomach and to sense being full and satisfied earlier...
If you consume 4 oz 16 times a day that is 64 oz or 4 lbs of food and beverage...

any questions?

Last edited by radiant_rainbow; 07-26-2022 at 09:53 PM.
Old 07-17-2022, 06:24 AM
FitDay Member

OK... so far so good it ahs been 1 week for me and I am down 5 lbs... I know you say oh... it is all water... well we will see...
Wishing the best to all!!
Old 07-26-2022, 10:03 PM
FitDay Member

I am amazed at this... so far I am down 8.2lbs and so happy... I went to a nice place to eat and ordered an omelet and it was yummy and huge. When the waiter brought it to my table it was large so I aske for a to go box to prevent stuffing myself. it also came with 3 pancakes. I partook of the pancakes, one bite with syrup and ate a small amount of the omelette. When I got home I divided the food up in 4 oz portions and put them in the frig.

I was able to enjoy this meal for the next 5 days!
Old 08-07-2022, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

Yesterday I had rice, pizza (4 slices) banana and grapes and ice cream. I thought I would gain, but I lost 1.6 lbs... I had stopped losing for about a week... so now hopefully I will continue
Old 08-12-2022, 03:42 AM
FitDay Member

I am so excited... it has been 4 weeks with a total weight loss of 8.6 lbs. I am starting to see some changes in the way my clothes fit. I love that I can have whatever I want and still lose weight... at this point it is a little more than 2lbs a week...but the fact that I can have whatever I want with no limitations and still lose weight. that is no limit as to what I can have, I still can only have 4oz per hour... and I do not know about eating for hours skipped... I do not eat for hours missed, I simply continue with my 4 oz per hour as allowed. it is so much more fun that any way of eating I have seen so far...