FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Has anyone had success with a waist trainer? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/28530-has-anyone-had-success-waist-trainer.html)

miawadem 11-21-2021 03:52 AM

Has anyone had success with a waist trainer?

Sowwy if this had been discussed before. I'm a newbie and didn't see any threads. I'm apple-shaped and I hate it! I am always in between sizes because I am disproportionate. I always have to get my dresses taken in and it's annoying to buy an expensive dress and then pay even more money to take it to a skilled tailor who won't ruin it.

I am far from fat. I just have a wide waist. I know I need to lose weight to get rid of belly fat but I don't want to lose what little curves I have. And I can't control where I lose. I've heard belly fat is usually the last and most stubborn to lose too. I guess I'll try to focus on toning.

I know I'll never be an hourglass, but if I could lose just 3 inches I would be happier with my shape.

Has a waist trainer worked for anyone and are they safe to wear?

Melissa_098 04-09-2022 09:31 AM

Hi, Yes I had gone with this journey.

If you're looking to lose weight in a month, then the best way to do it is by using a waist trainer. Waist trainers are designed to help you shed excess water weight andzeros fat cells in your abdominal area, resulting in a slimmer, more toned waistline.
In addition to helping you lose weight, wearing a waist trainer can also help improve your posture and give you an extra boost of energy throughout the day.

To get the most out of your waist trainer and see results within a month, be sure to wear it for at least 8 hours per day and make healthy lifestyle choices like eating clean and exercising regularly. You should also drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated.

I Lost But I was consistent and followed all the diet and exercise routine daily.
Hope it will helps you.

ArunGoyal 04-12-2022 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by Melissa_098 (Post 146338)
Hi, Yes I had gone with this journey.

If you're looking to lose weight in a month, then the best way to do it is by using a waist trainer. Waist trainers are designed to help you shed excess water weight andzeros fat cells in your abdominal area, resulting in a slimmer, more toned waistline.
In addition to helping you lose weight, wearing a waist trainer can also help improve your posture and give you an extra boost of energy throughout the day.

To get the most out of your waist trainer and see results within a month, be sure to wear it for at least 8 hours per day and make healthy lifestyle choices like eating clean and exercising regularly. You should also drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated.

I Lost But I was consistent and followed all the diet and exercise routine daily.
Hope it will helps you.

I agree with your point. Moreover, it requires time and can not be achieved overnight. You should noy stress your body or soul for this.

mishalmalik 04-21-2022 06:35 PM

I agree with your point.

PreranaKaalki 05-02-2022 07:39 PM

Yes, waist trainers are really effective for losing weight and also they help in maintaining a good posture. You need to wear it for 7-8 hours a day for at least one month to see visible results. Apart from this you need to keep your diet healthy and you also need to exercise a lot. If you follow everything consistently, you’ll lose weight for sure.

ChasMpZ 05-03-2022 03:50 PM

Eating healthy is the condition

MarryTitcher 05-10-2022 02:34 AM

Hmm, interesting, I didn't know this before. Will try it for a day and we'll see!

Fitter12 07-16-2022 09:50 PM

Hi, yes I have used waist trainer for my body and in start, it feels uncomfortable but with the passage of time, you will see positive results like burning fat and decreasing inches. If you need any help, let me know.

Fitter12 07-16-2022 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by PreranaKaalki (Post 146653)
Yes, waist trainers are really effective for losing weight and also they help in maintaining a good posture. You need to wear it for 7-8 hours a day for at least one month to see visible results. Apart from this you need to keep your diet healthy and you also need to exercise a lot. If you follow everything consistently, you’ll lose weight for sure.

It's not mandatory to wear for 7-8 hours, you can wore it for 3-4 hours a day.

Fitter12 07-19-2022 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by ArunGoyal (Post 146374)
I agree with your point. Moreover, it requires time and can not be achieved overnight. You should noy stress your body or soul for this.

Agreed! I was thinking the same.