Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Has anyone had success with a waist trainer? >

Has anyone had success with a waist trainer?

Community
Notices

Has anyone had success with a waist trainer?

Old 07-21-2022, 11:19 PM
FitDay Member

Default Loss weight

While some people swear by waist trainers as a way to slim down, there is no scientific evidence to support their claims. In fact, most experts agree that waist trainers are ineffective at best and potentially dangerous at worst.
The problem is that the stomach and intestines are very sensitive organs, and they can be easily compressed by the tight bands of a waist trainer. This can lead to stomach cramps, gas, and even digestive issues like constipation and acid reflux.
Additionally, waist trainers can cause difficulty breathing, which can be especially dangerous for people with asthma or other respiratory conditions. So while you may see results in the short term, it's not worth the risk of damaging your health in the long run.

I suggest you try weight loss supplements from a trusted and verified seller like SteroidsFax and start hitting the GYM if you can. Shortcuts often are not the best choice if you’re truly looking to lose weight. Good luck, I hope everything goes well.
Old 09-20-2022, 08:52 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by miawadem
Sowwy if this had been discussed before. I'm a newbie and didn't see any threads. I'm apple-shaped and I hate it! I am always in between sizes because I am disproportionate. I always have to get my dresses taken in and it's annoying to buy an expensive dress and then pay even more money to take it to a skilled tailor who won't ruin it.

I am far from fat. I just have a wide waist. I know I need to lose weight to get rid of belly fat but I don't want to lose what little curves I have. And I can't control where I lose. I've heard belly fat is usually the last and most stubborn to lose too. I guess I'll try to focus on toning.

I know I'll never be an hourglass, but if I could lose just 3 inches I would be happier with my shape.

Has a waist trainer worked for anyone and are they safe to wear?
yes! I agree with you. The biggest reason for fat is healthy food and fast food, you should avoid it. Are you also tired of finding CV writers like mine and you want to hire the best writer to write your CV? And you want topcv discount code. so I recommended a site. I also appreciate the service provided. They provide career coaching in addition to CVs and cover letters. Additionally, a discount code will be made available to you on this page.

Last edited by FredaFriend; 10-03-2022 at 12:30 AM.
Old 09-23-2022, 01:05 AM
FitDay Member

Expert recommended Dr Jambu Jain as a Top Endocrinologist in Bhopal,Best Diabetes Doctor in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Just because of Dr Jambu Jain patient reviews, history, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and their general excellence.
Old 11-14-2022, 06:08 AM
FitDay Member

No, since volume was added with heavy weights, only natural skills will help
Old 02-22-2023, 08:56 PM
FitDay Member

I haven't personally tried a waist trainer, but I've heard mixed reviews. Some people swear by them, while others say they're uncomfortable and not worth the money.
Old 02-14-2024, 10:32 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Melissa_098
Hi, Yes I had gone with this journey.

If you're looking to lose weight in a month, then the best way to do it is by using a waist trainer. Waist trainers are designed to help you shed excess water weight andzeros fat cells in your abdominal area, resulting in a slimmer, more toned waistline.
In addition to helping you lose weight, wearing a waist trainer can also help improve your posture and give you an extra boost of energy throughout the day.

To get the most out of your waist trainer and see results within a month, be sure to wear it for at least 8 hours per day and make healthy lifestyle choices like eating clean and exercising regularly with Graco 1969650 [178/184] Información adicional. You should also drink plenty of water throughout the day to stay hydrated.

I Lost But I was consistent and followed all the diet and exercise routine daily.
Hope it will helps you.
thank you so much for your suggestion