FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   April Fool's Day 10% Challenge - Check in (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/2842-april-fools-day-10%25-challenge-check.html)

almeeker 01-04-2011 01:47 AM

April Fool's Day 10% Challenge - Check in
 
Okay this is what I have so far, if somehow I missed you or have your numbers/name wrong, I apologize; feel free to cut, paste and edit, until it's correct. I have posted screen names followed by starting weight, and a few updates for those that have posted them, followed by your total weight change (in brackets). From here on out, when you weigh-in just "Quote" the most recent post and edit accordingly.

alanah89 146
AlexBarkerFitDay 199.6
almeeker 150
cowgirl6 140
crkathleen 188
cscan1158 158
DetroitBreakdown 338
duane1970 227
fynetae 309
GDay2011 212
Geoffers 165, BF 23.5%
gmantych 207.6, 207.8 (+.2)
Hunny24 154
[email protected] 234.4
jede4 163
jennygiraffes 191
kcolville 197, 195 (-2)
Kumochi 200
mecompco 300
mtlgirl 178
MunaAmin 167
nottango 134.7, 133.6 (-1.1)
pasbeach 165
rainbow24 330
Roxy4u2love 156
spence11 187
sweetie6116 185
sweetpea105 189
telescreen00 163
travbrad 263
160in2011 188
182nomore 182

Kay-hh 01-04-2011 02:03 AM

Another late comer
 
I hope you all don't mind me jumping in a little late. This challenge is right up my ally. And this group feels, well, comfortable. I don't recall ever looking forward to April Fools Day before.

alanah89 146
AlexBarkerFitDay 199.6
almeeker 150
cowgirl6 140
crkathleen 188
cscan1158 158
DetroitBreakdown 338
duane1970 227
fynetae 309
GDay2011 212
Geoffers 165, BF 23.5%
gmantych 207.6, 207.8 (+.2)
Hunny24 154
[email protected] 234.4
jede4 163
jennygiraffes 191
kcolville 197, 195 (-2)
Kumochi 200
mecompco 300
mtlgirl 178
MunaAmin 167
nottango 134.7, 133.6 (-1.1)
pasbeach 165
rainbow24 330
Roxy4u2love 156
spence11 187
sweetie6116 185
sweetpea105 189
telescreen00 163
travbrad 263
160in2011 188
182nomore 182
Kay-hh 153

katyq1957 01-04-2011 04:11 AM


Originally Posted by Kay-hh (Post 30342)
I hope you all don't mind me jumping in a little late. This challenge is right up my ally. And this group feels, well, comfortable. I don't recall ever looking forward to April Fools Day before.

alanah89 146
AlexBarkerFitDay 199.6
almeeker 150
cowgirl6 140
crkathleen 188
cscan1158 158
DetroitBreakdown 338
duane1970 227
fynetae 309
GDay2011 212
Geoffers 165, BF 23.5%
gmantych 207.6, 207.8 (+.2)
Hunny24 154
[email protected] 234.4
jede4 163
jennygiraffes 191
katyq 200
kcolville 197, 195 (-2)
Kumochi 200
mecompco 300
mtlgirl 178
MunaAmin 167
nottango 134.7, 133.6 (-1.1)
pasbeach 165
rainbow24 330
Roxy4u2love 156
spence11 187
sweetie6116 185
sweetpea105 189
telescreen00 163
travbrad 263
160in2011 188
182nomore 182
Kay-hh 153

Hope I am doing this quote edit thing right... first time!
I added my name and start weight... katyq

rainbow24 01-04-2011 05:23 AM

Cut, paste and edit. Got it!

alanah89 146
AlexBarkerFitDay 199.6
almeeker 150
cowgirl6 140
crkathleen 188
cscan1158 158
DetroitBreakdown 338
duane1970 227
fynetae 309
GDay2011 212
Geoffers 165, BF 23.5%
gmantych 207.6, 207.8 (+.2)
Hunny24 154
[email protected] 234.4
jede4 163
jennygiraffes 191
katyq 200
kcolville 197, 195 (-2)
Kumochi 200
mecompco 300
mtlgirl 178
MunaAmin 167
nottango 134.7, 133.6 (-1.1)
pasbeach 165
rainbow24 330, 323.4 (-6.6)
Roxy4u2love 156
spence11 187
sweetie6116 185
sweetpea105 189
telescreen00 163
travbrad 263
160in2011 188
182nomore 182
Kay-hh 153

DetroitBreakdown 01-04-2011 08:32 AM

Thanks for doing the hard work. I changed my starting weight once I got a reliable scale. Good luck everyone!

alanah89 146
AlexBarkerFitDay 199.6
almeeker 150
cowgirl6 140
crkathleen 188
cscan1158 158
DetroitBreakdown 331, 329
duane1970 227
fynetae 309
GDay2011 212
Geoffers 165, BF 23.5%
gmantych 207.6, 207.8 (+.2)
Hunny24 154
[email protected] 234.4
jede4 163
jennygiraffes 191
katyq 200
kcolville 197, 195 (-2)
Kumochi 200
mecompco 300
mtlgirl 178
MunaAmin 167
nottango 134.7, 133.6 (-1.1)
pasbeach 165
rainbow24 330, 323.4 (-6.6)
Roxy4u2love 156
spence11 187
sweetie6116 185
sweetpea105 189
telescreen00 163
travbrad 263
160in2011 188
182nomore 182
Kay-hh 153

almeeker 01-04-2011 11:36 AM

Kay-hh, I moved you to the middle of the pack since the list is alphabetical.

alanah89 146
AlexBarkerFitDay 199.6
almeeker 150
cowgirl6 140
crkathleen 188
cscan1158 158
DetroitBreakdown 331, 329
duane1970 227
fynetae 309
GDay2011 212
Geoffers 165, BF 23.5%
gmantych 207.6, 207.8 (+.2)
Hunny24 154
[email protected] 234.4
jede4 163
jennygiraffes 191
katyq 200
kay-hh 153
kcolville 197, 195 (-2)
Kumochi 200
mecompco 300
mtlgirl 178
MunaAmin 167
nottango 134.7, 133.6 (-1.1)
pasbeach 165
rainbow24 330, 323.4 (-6.6)
Roxy4u2love 156
spence11 187
sweetie6116 185
sweetpea105 189
telescreen00 163
travbrad 263
160in2011 188
182nomore 182

kcolville 01-04-2011 12:39 PM

almeker- you rock! this is awesome!

so we continue to "check in" on the other thread and you will just pull the info and put it in here? sorry- i'm confused.

mecompco 01-04-2011 01:25 PM


Originally Posted by kcolville (Post 30387)
almeker- you rock! this is awesome!

so we continue to "check in" on the other thread and you will just pull the info and put it in here? sorry- i'm confused.

Well, the other thread is more for general discussion/posting. Each participate should post in this thread to update their data (I think most are doing so once a week, but that's a personal decision).

One should copy the list from the last poster and paste it into a new post, then update their weight.

The "first time" a new participant posts they should add their name in alpha order to keep the list tidy.

Make sense? :)

Regards,
Michael

kcolville 01-04-2011 01:30 PM


Originally Posted by mecompco (Post 30395)
Well, the other thread is more for general discussion/posting. Each participate should post in this thread to update their data (I think most are doing so once a week, but that's a personal decision).

One should copy the list from the last poster and paste it into a new post, then update their weight.

The "first time" a new participant posts they should add their name in alpha order to keep the list tidy.

Make sense? :)

Regards,
Michael

sure does.

AlexBarkerFitDay 01-04-2011 07:14 PM

alanah89 146
AlexBarkerFitDay 201.2, 198.9 (-2.3)
almeeker 150
cowgirl6 140
crkathleen 188
cscan1158 158
DetroitBreakdown 331, 329
duane1970 227
fynetae 309
GDay2011 212
Geoffers 165, BF 23.5%
gmantych 207.6, 207.8 (+.2)
Hunny24 154
[email protected] 234.4
jede4 163
jennygiraffes 191
katyq 200
kay-hh 153
kcolville 197, 195 (-2)
Kumochi 200
mecompco 300
mtlgirl 178
MunaAmin 167
nottango 134.7, 133.6 (-1.1)
pasbeach 165
rainbow24 330, 323.4 (-6.6)
Roxy4u2love 156
spence11 187
sweetie6116 185
sweetpea105 189
telescreen00 163
travbrad 263
160in2011 188
182nomore 182


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:49 AM.


Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.