FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   More vitamins for weight lose. (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/28292-more-vitamins-weight-lose.html)

MetConnect4 09-27-2021 06:15 AM

More vitamins for weight lose.

Some research indicates that those with D blood levels are more likely to be obese and not get enough exercise.Other health conditions associated with low vitamin D include:

.Metabolic syndrome.
.Depression and anxiety.
.Type 1 and type 2 diabetes.

Vitamin D supplements are also available to purchase in pharmacies or online.

ab112234 09-27-2021 10:36 PM

B-12 is present only in animal products, meaning vegetarians and vegans may have difficulty consuming enough of this vitamin.

In addition to dairy products, the following foods may contain B-12:
  • fortified plant-based milk
  • nutritional yeast
  • fortified breakfast cereals
  • meat substitutes
  • some spreads, such as Marmite

timmothysmith01 05-24-2023 01:42 AM

The minerals provided by calcium, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin B complex, and vitamin C help you perform better all around. These also aid in weight loss by boosting metabolism, green tea and other items containing caffeine and catechins may support healthy weight management.

acronlaboratories 05-24-2023 08:17 PM

1. Vitamin B12 – Vitamin B12 helps with red blood cell formation and neurological functions, as well as aiding in weight loss by increasing the body’s metabolism.

2. Vitamin C – Vitamin C is important for collagen production and helps protect the body from free radical damage. It also helps to regulate your metabolism, promoting weight loss.

3. Vitamin D – Vitamin D helps the body absorb and process calcium, which aids in weight loss.

4. Vitamin E – Vitamin E helps with immune system function and helps to improve fat metabolism, which can contribute to weight loss.

5. Vitamin K – Vitamin K helps to regulate your body’s hormones, aiding in weight loss. It also helps to balance blood sugar levels, reducing cravings and helping to keep food intake under control.

glanmit 06-25-2023 06:55 PM

I honestly don't believe that vitamins can help with the weight loss

Salex9933 06-25-2023 11:54 PM

I take Vitamin D and Omega 3 Fish Oil. Since there are many brands and sources that offer such vitamins and supplements, I prefer reading the reviews before making the purchase. The last time I was lucky to find the purity products complaints here and decided to give this resource a try. No issues, I should say.
Even if vitamins don't help me lose weight, they convert food into energy, repair cellular damage, and fill in nutritional gaps.

jolbnrm 07-14-2023 08:29 PM

While vitamins are essential for overall health, they aren't a direct solution for weight loss. For effective weight management, focus on a balanced diet, regular exercise, and lifestyle changes.If you're looking for vitamins to support your overall well-being during your weight loss journey, you can explore a variety of options at Canadian Pharmacy. Remember, sustainable weight loss involves making healthy choices and creating a lifestyle that works for you.

OdessaHo 07-29-2023 08:00 PM

Cool. Guess should try one

Rathbon 07-31-2023 08:58 PM

Aumeto berberine can help with boosting your metabolism which could lead to weight loss! But your nutrition should be your first priority

rasayanam 08-04-2023 04:33 PM

Enhance your weight loss journey with the power of Rasayanam Garcinia Cambogia. Packed with essential vitamins and nutrients, this supplement can help accelerate your metabolism and promote fat burning. Discover a healthier you as you incorporate Rasayanam Garcinia Cambogia into your wellness routine. Shed those pounds and embrace a vibrant lifestyle today!