FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   The most healthy, reasonable and fast way to lose weight (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/27998-most-healthy-reasonable-fast-way-lose-weight.html)

ak556666 05-22-2021 12:29 AM

The most healthy, reasonable and fast way to lose weight

The most healthy, reasonable and fast way to lose weight is of course the perfect combination of "6 points of nutrition + 3 points of exercise + 1 point of habit". If you use incorrect weight loss methods, you will not only lose weight, but will also bring great harm to your health. There are no shortcuts to weight loss. The most important thing is to rely on "diet". You must give up certain foods and control the calories you consume in a day. Exercise is only to help you build your body shape.

mnsq 06-03-2021 04:05 PM

Agreed that there is no shortcut to weight loss. A calorie deficit is a sure way to lose weight, but ensuring that changes you make to your lifestyle can be sustainable is key to maintaining weight loss as well.

Jenny319B 07-27-2022 01:30 PM

I think the best and natural way is decrease calorie intake especially junk foods and soda

anjali@123 09-23-2022 12:07 AM

be natural

Originally Posted by ak556666 (Post 143448)
The most healthy, reasonable and fast way to lose weight is of course the perfect combination of "6 points of nutrition + 3 points of exercise + 1 point of habit". If you use incorrect weight loss methods, you will not only lose weight, but will also bring great harm to your health. There are no shortcuts to weight loss. The most important thing is to rely on "diet". You must give up certain foods and control the calories you consume in a day. Exercise is only to help you build your body shape.

Try following a regular routine, avoid junk foods and fixed diet plan along with proper exercises. You can see the magic of weight loss results.

mylifemyworld 09-23-2022 01:01 AM

Hi,

Expert recommended Dr Jambu Jain as a Top Endocrinologist in Bhopal,Best Diabetes Doctor in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Just because of Dr Jambu Jain patient reviews, history, ratings, satisfaction, trust, cost and their general excellence.

Sebastian65 10-03-2022 04:14 PM

thanks for the infomation, I'm losing weight and gaining my muscle now. i follow my diet, do work out a lot and take vital herbal horny goat weed to increase strength. I'll try my best!!!

blackblazer 10-29-2022 04:39 AM

I think you are absoultely right.

RyanTaylor66 11-03-2022 06:07 PM

Fast way to lose weight is to do it gradually

The most healthy, reasonable, and fast way to lose weight is to do it gradually. Losing weight too quickly can be unhealthy and it is often difficult to maintain.
Gradually changing your eating habits and increasing your activity level is the best way to lose weight and keep it off. There are many healthy and delicious foods that can help you lose weight. And, there are many fun activities that can help you burn calories and get in shape. With a little effort, you can reach your weight loss goals and improve your health at the same time.

Mishka2003 11-03-2022 09:45 PM

Hi all, very good topic I'm close to it.Obesity is an ever-growing pandemic and common problem among men of reproductive age of course and girls.These days everyone eats at fast food restaurants but cooking at home is the ticket to healthier and more affordable food, which in turn means you will be healthier! When you cook at home, you control the ingredients and avoid the cheap fillers, flavor enhancers and added salt or oil that end up in most restaurants and take-aways.Now society is very lazy so medicine has found a way to lose weight fast and efficiently is "tonic weight loss surgery".It is painless and effective.After the surgery I feel GREAT!!! Before the surgery, I was so unhealthy, unfit, uncomfortable and, if I allow myself to be super honest, miserable. My life has changed beyond recognition, I am more confident, I want more for myself. :)

BenLows 11-03-2022 10:31 PM

I agree. This is fucking hell