Notices

How to lose weight?

Old 04-22-2021, 02:57 PM
FitDay Member

Default How to lose weight?

there are few things we must consider in order to lose weight.
Old 04-24-2021, 05:09 AM
Banned

ok
Old 04-27-2021, 06:17 PM
FitDay Member

Hello guys if u wanna loose your weight just follow this points
first things dont be panic or insecure about your body . And dont do this dieting and all which can be harmful u should have to do some exercises and eat only healthy food which gives u protein and strength okay
pulses
Egg white
Kinovaa
Meat
Chicken
lots and lots of water
and handful of peanuts
And almonds and 2 or 3.figs

Old 05-13-2021, 01:19 PM
FitDay Member

Are you going to lose your weight? How is your current weight right now? How many lbs are you going to lose every week? There have some valid ways which will help you to lose your weight naturally. And if you follow these simples steps I am sure you can easily reach your goal. I have been facing the same issue for a long period of time. But right now I am ok with flat belly tonic. This video helped me a lot to lose my heavy weight. More effective and helpful for the people who are looking to lose their body weight.
Old 06-03-2021, 04:08 PM
FitDay Member

Portion control is one of the main factors we can easily manage. Eating fibre-rich foods such as vegetables can help you feel full for longer periods of time. Drinking water can also curb cravings to eat/snack.
Old 06-07-2021, 02:55 PM
FitDay Member

Default ways to lose weight

many ways to lose your weight, but most of poeple usually do the simple tasks for it. In example avoid fat and enrich vitamin C from fruit vegetables and fruits.
Old 06-15-2021, 09:40 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for sharing this... Fitness Pack is a newly launched website that provides you all the information related to health as well as skin.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

You should lose more than you get - it is the main principle in losing weight. But you can also take different vitamins, liquids like Coated Silver that can make this process faster, as Coated Silver does not block enzymes and metabolism. It is a tasteless true colloidal silver solution ready to be used for any antibacterial and antiviral applications.
Old 07-05-2021, 02:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ProfyD
there are few things we must consider in order to lose weight.
I recommend that you see a professional nutritionist who can help you
Old 07-17-2021, 08:06 AM
FitDay Member

Do Yoga

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.