hp laptop microphone not working windows 10 >

hp laptop microphone not working windows 10

Community
Notices

hp laptop microphone not working windows 10

Old 02-14-2021, 11:32 PM
FitDay Member

Default hp laptop microphone not working windows 10

Trying to make a skype call or record something on your Windows 10 but the mic is not working? In this blog, we have mentioned the various methods to fix your microphone. If along with the hp laptop microphone not working windows 10 issue, the volume of your microphone is also too low, or if your microphone isn’t working at all, then read the steps given below:

Make sure your headset is connected properly to the headphone jack.

Try increasing the volume of your microphone. If you don’t know how to do that, then follow the steps below:

Go to Start and select Settings.

Click on System and then Sound.

Make sure your headset is selected under the Choose your input device option.

Now click on Device Properties and go to the Levels tab.

Here you can adjust the volume of your Microphone by boosting the sliders as much as you need. Once done just click on OK.

Click on the Test your microphone option and then speak into the microphone. If the line is moving from left to right, it indicates that your Microphone is working. In case you don’t see any changes here then the microphone is not working.
Old 11-29-2023, 06:23 AM
FitDay Member

I think that every PC user has at least once faced the problem of changing IP address. In such cases, if you have any problems with it, I would advise you to use the guide https://clearvpn.com/blog/how-to-cha...ss-on-windows/. I found this information to be easy to understand, so you'll understand everything. Good luck!