Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
What You Don't Want to Hear About Rapid Weight Loss Diets >

What You Don't Want to Hear About Rapid Weight Loss Diets

Notices

What You Don't Want to Hear About Rapid Weight Loss Diets

Old 08-07-2018, 07:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default What You Don't Want to Hear About Rapid Weight Loss Diets

I understand how it's done for you; you want to buy this program that promises to give you a quick diet to lose weight Of course, you want to wake up the next day!

You've heard a lot about celebrities who lose a lot of pounds in a few weeks after giving birth, and you're reaffirming.

Effective weight loss should not be fast

Let me take you back to earth. save yourself from these claims All that is too good to be true is possible: fast diets to lose weight even.

It's not a novelty for Americans to spend $ 33 billion on weight loss products each year, it's not a novelty that weight loss supplements and fad diets want some of that huge cake.

Therefore, it is correct to believe in these statements, after all, all you see are advertising lines such as "Lose 10 pounds in 10 days" and "Leave a dress size today" plastered on the Internet
Old 08-12-2018, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

I think that losing weight too fast makes your skin to get loose and soggy
Old 08-20-2018, 04:02 AM
FitDay Member

Another problem with "lose weight fast" diets is that as soon as someone starts seeing any type of result, they quickly go back to their old habits and end up with more weight than they started with. Effective weight loss does take time, and during that time you hopefully develop better habits that will keep your weight down.
Old 08-20-2018, 05:47 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

It is really impractical to just rely on those weigh loss products ALONE. Self- control is still significant in weight reduction process. Doing workouts, eating healthy diet, taking proper nutrition, and having a positive mindset will really have to take in practice. There are certain facebook groups and forums, such as this one, that will help you pursue your goal. Plus, only consume the right product(s) for you, that will generally impact your goal. Fast results are really just for advertisement only, but it will be possible if you REALLY work the aforementioned routines. My sister told me about this informative blog Link removed and I'm really seeing great potential in it. There are certain articles all over the web, specifically targeting your needs, you just have to find the RIGHT one.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 09-02-2018 at 08:41 AM.
Old 08-29-2018, 05:02 PM
FitDay Member

I agree with you fufudax , rapid weight loss in a short span of time is not good. Patience while losing weight is a good way to go. A proper diet plan and daily workout is a great way of losing weight and staying fit.
Old 08-30-2018, 07:35 AM
FitDay Member

harder stronger faster ..... bigger
Old 08-30-2018, 07:36 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Elli2020
I agree with you fufudax , rapid weight loss in a short span of time is not good. Patience while losing weight is a good way to go. A proper diet plan and daily workout is a great way of losing weight and staying fit.
Its so hard to be patient when people keep failing
Old 08-30-2018, 07:39 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by BarneyBunch
Another problem with "lose weight fast" diets is that as soon as someone starts seeing any type of result, they quickly go back to their old habits and end up with more weight than they started with. Effective weight loss does take time, and during that time you hopefully develop better habits that will keep your weight down.
yeah i know it happen to me i am trying to get back on track to weight loss
Old 05-17-2020, 07:21 PM
FitDay Member

I am really against about such diet plans. The process which is done naturally, can't takes place suddenly. If you are still willing to loose weight on a 10 or 20 days mark, then it can results in other side effects in your body.