Notices

Yesterday is gone...

Old 03-01-2020, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Post Yesterday is gone...

What are you doing today for your journey (weight loss or otherwise).? Did you succeed with your plans yesterday?

Today I started drinking 24 fl oz of water in the morning. I will be doing Yoga and either swimming or walking. Making celery & carrot snacks along with bulk salad prep.
Old 03-04-2020, 12:58 AM
Super Moderator

March 1: I started tracking every thing I eat. My goal is to have a perfect week of tracking - when I keep it simple (stick to the same meals with a little variety), it works.
Old 05-27-2020, 05:54 PM
FitDay Member

I've planned to start running and following a diet plan for staying fit and healthy.
Old 05-30-2023, 08:49 PM
FitDay Member

Hi guys! Can exercising cause tinnitus? I started working out regularly but faced a tinnitus problem. I can't figure out what causes that. Who can help me?
Old 05-30-2023, 08:52 PM
FitDay Member

I would honestly ask a professional advice in your case. I am sure everyone has an audiologist he/she can trust, right?
In my case it is ear doctor Staten Island, which helped to adjust to my new life with the constant ringing in my ears, or so called tinnitus.
It is actually not that bad if i follow all my doctor's advices and avoid stress.