Notices
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By pavanrathaur
  • 1 Post By Stopfit

Weight loss at home

Old 11-20-2021, 09:10 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow Weight loss at home

i rly wanna help people with dis cus it rlyy did help me i was at start a bitt insecure bout me look and after few of this videos i started doing it and it helped a lott

https://shrinke.me/weight_loss_at_home
Old 12-31-2021, 07:06 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Loss at Home

If you want to lose weight at home then you can do home cardio because there is nothing better than cardio to lose fat. Take a healthy diet.
ibrahimh0321 likes this.
Old 01-15-2022, 07:39 AM
FitDay Member

Talk to your doctor first, but walking indoors may be good. You tube has lots of walking exercise videos. They are videos of nature or cities around the world. You can find them by searching Virtual fitness or nature walking exercise or Nature walks and stuff. Lots of them have step counters to help you know. Of course talk to your doctor first to see if walking indoors is good for you.
ibrahimh0321 likes this.
Old 01-30-2022, 08:17 PM
Banned

It is very straight forward and easy if you are willing to do and desperately want to lose your weight and get fit then just take the proper diet and try to make a routine of walking and running if you can do ....
Old 04-05-2023, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

The Top 7 Exercises for Losing Weight at Home:
  • Aerobic Exercises. Walking is considered one of the best weight-loss exercises
  • Skipping or Jumping Rope
  • Planks
  • Push-Ups and Pull-Ups
  • Squats
  • Lunges
  • Yoga