3 simple ways to lose weight >

3 simple ways to lose weight

Community
Notices

3 simple ways to lose weight

Old 04-19-2019, 11:49 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up 3 simple ways to lose weight

There are many ways when it comes to losing weight. However, most of them will leave you unsatisfied and hungry. If you do not have sufficient iron willpower, then no weight loss plan will work successfully. So, how to lose weight then? Here are three simple steps: · Cut down on sugar and starches: You have to bring down your sugar and carbs consumption. By doing so, you may lose up to 10 pounds in the first week· Eat protein, fat, and vegetables: Your meal should include one each of these sources. Protein could be fish, meat, and eggs. Add low-carb veggies such as broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, tomato, kale, brussels sprouts, cabbage, and so on to your diet. You could add on these some olive oil, coconut oil, or butter for essential fats· Lift weights 3 times a week: Apart from food, physical activities are a must. Head to the gym 3-4 times a week. Do some warm-up and lift weights. It tones your body
Old 04-23-2019, 10:57 PM
FitDay Member

I give 3 tips for weight lose:
  • Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...
  • Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. ...
  • Drink water a half hour before meals
Old 05-04-2019, 06:08 PM
FitDay Member

I think you're missing to highlight cardio here. Lifting weight is great, but cardio is crucial for weight loss.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:42 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jamesrcurtis
I think you're missing to highlight cardio here. Lifting weight is great, but cardio is crucial for weight loss.
i believe you are incorrect here. cardio is crucial for heart health as aerobic activity. cardio is not crucial for weight loss though. you are able to burn just as many calories during an intense workout as you are doing cardio. AND if you put on lean muscle mass you will be burning extra calories daily even when stationary
Old 06-12-2019, 04:00 AM
FitDay Member

Why hasn't the phrase "caloric deficit" been used yet? That's the most important thing. You can starve yourself or run til your blue in the face, but if your body doesn't burn more calories than it receives then nothing is going to change.
Old 06-17-2019, 02:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by DavidWallace
i believe you are incorrect here. cardio is crucial for heart health as aerobic activity. cardio is not crucial for weight loss though. you are able to burn just as many calories during an intense workout as you are doing cardio. AND if you put on lean muscle mass you will be burning extra calories daily even when stationary
I'm not saying one is better than the other. I meant you need cardio for you to properly get in shape--it doesn't have to be a competition between the two. I make sure to do both.
Old 06-18-2019, 09:17 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jamesrcurtis
I'm not saying one is better than the other. I meant you need cardio for you to properly get in shape--it doesn't have to be a competition between the two. I make sure to do both.
and i am not saying that cardio isn't also good to do. but you said cardio is crucial for weight loss and that you need cardio to get in shape and those two statements are incorrect.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:20 PM
FitDay Member

Nice treatment
Old 11-10-2019, 12:43 PM
FitDay Member

yes, the good scientific habit and diet is important.
What are the good diet or good habits?
We all know everyone knows, but most of us can't keep a long period.
So many people lose weight successfully and keep it all life, but someone lose weight temporarily.
Old 03-08-2023, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Get more active
Take in lots of water
Consume meals high in fiber