Notices

Orange for weight loss..

Old 03-02-2020, 06:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default Orange for weight loss..

Orange juice is incredibly low in calories and has zero fat, which makes it an excellent option if you are looking towards shedding that extra kilo or two. However, nutritionists often advise eating a whole orange over juicing one. Juicing an orange may cost a good amount of weight loss of friendly fibers. Consuming a whole orange would help retain fibers, which help make you feel full for a longer time. When you feel full you would naturally binge less.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:47 AM
FitDay Member

Aren't oranges high in sugar? I feel like that would defeat the purpose.
Old 04-14-2020, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

I think they works for weight loss, but the time must matters. My nutritionist advised me to take it in afternoon, so after doing exercise in morning, i am drinking it from 3 months, which definitely helped my in losing weight and freshness all over the day.
Old 05-13-2020, 07:28 PM
FitDay Member

I often drink orange juice after doing workout. But sometimes it often give me headache. so now i am trying to follow some tips regarding diet after workout to stay fresh and fit.
Old 04-12-2023, 12:43 AM
FitDay Member

Oranges are a wonderful weight loss snack because they are naturally low in calories and high in fiber, which makes them full and helps promote healthy bowel movements. Also, they are sweet, which will satiate your desire for sugar.