Notices

Do You Really Need To Do Water Fasting?

Old 09-24-2018, 05:45 AM
FitDay Member

Exclamation Do You Really Need To Do Water Fasting?

I'm gonna share my experience about water fasting. Recently I've gone through a water fasting process. I've lost huge weight which is a really good sign who want to lose weight and suffering from obesity. But guys the horrific part yet to share with you. I've lost my reminding power terribly. Which is still not attainable for me. So water fasting was a terrible decision. You may do fasting for 14-15 hours for 30 days. Then have a break. After some time you can start it again. It'll bring a good result indeed? But don't do water fasting. It's BS
Old 09-25-2018, 02:35 AM
FitDay Member

wow, it`s very interesting
Old 10-02-2018, 05:54 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by KaiTighe
wow, it`s very interesting
Do this with proper guideline. Otherwise, it'll be harmful to your body and metabolism.
Old 10-08-2018, 05:32 PM
FitDay Member

Drinking water hydrates skin cells and sustains them, making your face look more youthful, it additionally flushes out poisons and enhances course and blood stream, helping your skin sparkle, water enables separate particles of waste in your body and goes them easily through your stomach related tract...
Old 05-27-2023, 06:22 AM
FitDay Member

Water fasting and intermittent fasting have gained popularity in health and wellness circles. While water fasting involves consuming only water for a designated period, intermittent fasting alternates between fasting and eating windows. Some individuals find these practices beneficial for weight management and overall well-being. For those interested in trying intermittent fasting, an intermittent fasting tracker like Lasta fasting can assist in tracking fasting and eating periods. However, it's important to approach these methods with caution and consult a healthcare professional for personalized advice.

Last edited by Christine J Enochs; 05-28-2023 at 11:24 PM.