Check out EASY way to lose weight >

Check out EASY way to lose weight

Community
Notices

Check out EASY way to lose weight

Old 08-21-2018, 08:09 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Check out EASY way to lose weight

I drink around 7 liters of alkaline and filtered water a day. It's a lot, but people eat the same extreme amounts of food and survive. Only bad quality water or with bad filtering and not enough Ph is the problem.
Again, water has to be top quality - filtered and alkaline with Ph(google Ph term if your not familiar) so it doesn't need to be processed long in the body and waste resources. I now eat one big lunch in a day instead of my previous excessive eating which gave me great mental and physical boost right away.
Old 08-30-2018, 07:33 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

gonna lose weight
Old 08-30-2018, 07:34 AM
FitDay Member

Red face

hopefully
Old 09-25-2018, 02:37 AM
FitDay Member

cool topic
Old 10-05-2018, 10:02 PM
FitDay Member

I think ketogenic diet is a very low-carb diet, which burn the body fat. Keto-related products flooding the market to support weight loss.
ketonedietguide.com

Last edited by ketonedietguide; 10-05-2018 at 10:08 PM.
Old 10-07-2018, 05:42 AM
FitDay Member

Well, that's awesome! I've never bothered to know the PH of the water I drink, actually. I believe there are lots of drinks other than water that you can regularly drink to help you get off those extra pounds like green tea and red tea.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 02-17-2019 at 12:51 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 10-08-2018, 06:14 PM
FitDay Member

Foods that you should consists of in your keto diet: Meat- because its rich in Vitamins B, Eggs- because it contains less than 6 grams of protein and 1 gram of carbs, fatty fish- wealthy in B vitamins, selenium, and potassium, yet almost carb-free, healthy oils & low carb veggies. Keep in mind when you are on keto diet high-fat low carb foods, protein sources, and non-starchy veggies are included in your diet chart.
Old 06-16-2020, 08:59 AM
FitDay Member

The body regulates its own pH within very exacting levels. No tampering via water or foods will cause it to alter that. Most so-called ketogenic products contain substances (such as sugar alcohols) that are no better than the sugars they replace. If you want to do keto, get your calories from real food prepared as fresh as possible.
Old 07-28-2020, 11:07 PM
FitDay Member

Fast weight loss is dangerous for health