FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Roxy4u2love
IM IN TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Starting Weight - 156
Ideal Weight - 125
Total Weight to lose - 31

10% by 4/1 = 16 pounds
Weigh ins are Friday 6:00am
Awesome, Roxy. That's a bit over a pound a week--should be a lead pipe cinch! Keep us posted with your progress.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-27-2010, 11:38 AM
FitDay Member

hey guys- so last week i weighed 197 and today i am 196.4- which isnt a huge loss...but i have to admit i was not TOTALLY faithful over the holiday!

this week i plan to:
1.work out monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and one day over the weekend
2.log my food in my new "fitbook" p;anner i bought on amazon
3.and only weigh myself 2 times- (i tend to get weigh in crazy)

ok- well i hope everyone had a grand christmas and look forward to hearing from everyone else...

Mike- should we start a new "check in" thread every monday? it may be easier to find!
Old 12-27-2010, 11:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Annette, welcome to the challenge. 33 lbs in 12 weeks is a great challenge. Post your progess as you like.

Regards,
Michael

PS You read my mind--the next challenge starting on 04/01 will be another 10% off by the Fourth of July!
I am focused on July 23 for that second challenge, but if I can be there in advance, I can focus on being ready for the week at camp.
Old 12-27-2010, 12:13 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, my goal is 20 lbs. by April fool's. I presently weigh 185, 5'9 and I want to weigh in at 165.
I like Jorge Cruise 3 hour diet plan. It has been the only thing I have been successful with. I am trying!!!!! I got on the treadmill first thing this morning....made me feel successful all day. Good luck all!
Old 12-27-2010, 12:24 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by kcolville
hey guys- so last week i weighed 197 and today i am 196.4- which isnt a huge loss...but i have to admit i was not TOTALLY faithful over the holiday!

this week i plan to:
1.work out monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, and one day over the weekend
2.log my food in my new "fitbook" p;anner i bought on amazon
3.and only weigh myself 2 times- (i tend to get weigh in crazy)

ok- well i hope everyone had a grand christmas and look forward to hearing from everyone else...

Mike- should we start a new "check in" thread every monday? it may be easier to find!
Kaitlin--great job on the loss over the holidays--nothing wrong with half a pound. A good plan is a wise thing to have; as they say, "fail to plan, plan to fail".

A separate check-in thread might be a good idea--I've a feeling we are going to have a LOT more participants within the next week. Whether most of them will make it to the finish is a whole 'nother story.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-27-2010, 12:33 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by sweetie6116
Yes, my goal is 20 lbs. by April fool's. I presently weigh 185, 5'9 and I want to weigh in at 165.
I like Jorge Cruise 3 hour diet plan. It has been the only thing I have been successful with. I am trying!!!!! I got on the treadmill first thing this morning....made me feel successful all day. Good luck all!
Welcome to the challenge. Never heard of Jorge Cruise (Jose Curveo, I am familiar with ) but whatever works for you is great. Good work on the treadmill--I still need to get mine out of storage. Keep us posted as to your progess.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-27-2010, 12:37 PM
FitDay Member

I am up for the challenge! Was doing really well, lost about 10 pounds but gained it all back over the last 6 weeks since I was sick and couldn't work out....and ate a TON of crap. But happy to be back and up for some motivation. I am 154 today so say an even 140 by April, totally doable. Thanks for the challenge!
Old 12-27-2010, 12:44 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Hunny24
I am up for the challenge! Was doing really well, lost about 10 pounds but gained it all back over the last 6 weeks since I was sick and couldn't work out....and ate a TON of crap. But happy to be back and up for some motivation. I am 154 today so say an even 140 by April, totally doable. Thanks for the challenge!
A pound a week, more or less--yup, I think you can do that, Ann! And good job not worrying about what happened in the past--that is ancient history and it is the future that's important. Let us know how you're doing.

Regards,
Michael
Old 12-27-2010, 05:10 PM
FitDay Member

I'm in!!! I totally need the motivation and being able to see everyone elses success will give that extra push. My wt today is 163 so my goal is 17 lbs by 4/1/11!

jede4
12/27/10-163
4/1/11- 146
Old 12-27-2010, 07:14 PM
FitDay Member

Help me out a little here please,

How do I add my weight, goals, etc, I know I've seen it how to do it somewhere but can't find it now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.