April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge >

April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge

Community
Notices

April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge

Old 03-07-2011, 12:58 PM
FitDay Member

Hello all!

Hope the start of the week is going well for all.

Michael, I would really love two more pounds this week too! I plan to behave all week and control myself over the weekend.

Kaitlin, it is good you are planning on howling until the end of the challenge, it will be a great night out. As for Saturday I have no clue on healthy St. Patricks foods, all I can say is drink as much water as you possibly can! That will do away with additional sodium and even a beer, if you decide to have one. I say as long as you plan ahead you should be perfectly alright. Be on your absolute best behaviour all these days, though!

Cheers,
Old 03-07-2011, 11:47 PM
FitDay Member

Main80- Hope your week proves to be productive for you, you can do this!
Old 03-10-2011, 01:46 AM
FitDay Member

Hey everyone!

How did everyones week go? I have been lax on my eating and need to stop that right away or else i'll be heading towards a disaster! It started at the dreaded wednesday meeting filled with snacks- it won again...but i did wake up early to get in some strength trianing so i tried to "make up" for it...

I just need to keep focused and things will be ok! No howling for me yet

I have a pretty good plan for st.paddys day too!
breakfast- lite toast and egg whites with salsa
snack- apple
lunch- ham sandwhich with veggies
dinner- small serving of cabbage and beef (more veggies than beef)
snack- tbd

plans work much better for me than wingin' it.
Old 03-10-2011, 02:09 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by kcolville
Hey everyone!

How did everyones week go? I have been lax on my eating and need to stop that right away or else i'll be heading towards a disaster! It started at the dreaded wednesday meeting filled with snacks- it won again...but i did wake up early to get in some strength trianing so i tried to "make up" for it...

I just need to keep focused and things will be ok! No howling for me yet

I have a pretty good plan for st.paddys day too!
breakfast- lite toast and egg whites with salsa
snack- apple
lunch- ham sandwhich with veggies
dinner- small serving of cabbage and beef (more veggies than beef)
snack- tbd

plans work much better for me than wingin' it.
Sounds like a great plan, and I agree--winging it can be a problem!

Now, how about a plan for dealing with those meetings? Perhaps bring an extra water or coffee? Or bring your own healthy snack(s)? Just some thoughts.

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-10-2011, 03:30 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Sounds like a great plan, and I agree--winging it can be a problem!

Now, how about a plan for dealing with those meetings? Perhaps bring an extra water or coffee? Or bring your own healthy snack(s)? Just some thoughts.

Regards,
Michael

I do bring a 32oz water bottle in the meeting with me, and i drink it ALL within the 2 hour meeting, I suppose I could maybe refill it or bring two from now one. I started brining my lunch with me during the meetings, so this way i still feel like i'm eating along with everyone else...but yesterday i was so hungry before the meeting i ate lunch at 11am! and then when i got there, lost control. and when it was over and done with ..i felt bad about. I really need to focus on my emotions when something like that happens, i can be compulsive at times...
Old 03-10-2011, 04:42 PM
FitDay Member

We're really getting down to the nitty gritty now. Just 21 days left! I'm happy to say that I've lost another 2 pounds today, bringing me to 333. And that means I only have to lose 10 more pounds down this last stretch to make my goal of 323. I'm gonna put my nose to the grind and get it done. I'm actually considering having no more weigh-ins until the big day (I know I've said a few times already I'd start weighing less, only to cave after two days... so don't hold me to that ).

I feel great though.
Old 03-10-2011, 09:05 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by VirusInside
We're really getting down to the nitty gritty now. Just 21 days left! I'm happy to say that I've lost another 2 pounds today, bringing me to 333. And that means I only have to lose 10 more pounds down this last stretch to make my goal of 323. I'm gonna put my nose to the grind and get it done. I'm actually considering having no more weigh-ins until the big day (I know I've said a few times already I'd start weighing less, only to cave after two days... so don't hold me to that ).

I feel great though.
10 pounds, in three weeks? YOU CAN DO IT!

Regards,
Michael

PS I notice you're not all that far from the "twos"!
Old 03-10-2011, 11:38 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by VirusInside

I feel great though.
we're in the same boat- 10lbs in 3 week.... TIME TO GET IT DONE!
Old 03-10-2011, 11:56 PM
FitDay Member

As expected, I've gained a pound so far this week. So that's 6 to go to my goal and 3 weeks to do it in.

I just need to redouble my efforts to stay strict.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:22 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Happy weekend, everyone!

Had a pretty good week, though I know I need to up the exercise on the weekends. Unless there's something physical to do, I find it difficult to just DO IT like I do on work days. I think I need to log off and go fire up the WiiFit right now--perhaps I will.

But before I do, am fairly happy to see a 3 lb. loss for the week, so at an even 265 this morning. That leaves me, as well, with 10 lbs to go for my updated 15% 4/1 goal.

Have a great day, all!

Regards,
Michael

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.