April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge >

April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge

Community
Notices

April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge

Old 03-05-2011, 02:57 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Weigh To Go!

Just doing a little counting--in nine short weeks we've lost a collective 356 pounds!

Weigh to go, everyone--keep it up, only three weeks left and I'd love to see more of us make the Challenge goal!

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-05-2011, 03:13 AM
FitDay Member

Hello all,

I couldn't wait until monday, weighed in today and found a two pound loss! Very happy and I think that will be motivation to make wise food choices over the weekend.

Congrats to all that have already met the challenge! Very impressive!

Cheers,
Old 03-05-2011, 03:20 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by MAIN80
Hello all,

I couldn't wait until monday, weighed in today and found a two pound loss! Very happy and I think that will be motivation to make wise food choices over the weekend.

Congrats to all that have already met the challenge! Very impressive!

Cheers,
Nothing succeeds like success!

Have a great weekend--no reason you can't lose another 2 next week.

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-06-2011, 11:48 PM
FitDay Member

Howdy everyone

Last week was a pretty good week- i worked out 6 times (1 hour of cardio each session).
I kept my eating more in check than it has been..

and it finally paid off last week on monday i weighed in at 191.4 and this morning i weighed in at 189.2- 2.2 LOSS. I'll take it! That is great for me since i've been stuck at the same weight for so long!

I have 8.9 pounds to go in three weeks- seems a bit tough to accomplish but I will not stop trying! I would need to loose about 3 pounds a week.

Goal for next week:186.2 (down three pounds)

How is everyone else?
Old 03-07-2011, 02:23 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by kcolville
Howdy everyone

Last week was a pretty good week- i worked out 6 times (1 hour of cardio each session).
I kept my eating more in check than it has been..

and it finally paid off last week on monday i weighed in at 191.4 and this morning i weighed in at 189.2- 2.2 LOSS. I'll take it! That is great for me since i've been stuck at the same weight for so long!

I have 8.9 pounds to go in three weeks- seems a bit tough to accomplish but I will not stop trying! I would need to loose about 3 pounds a week.

Goal for next week:186.2 (down three pounds)

How is everyone else?
In the "eighties"! How awesome is that?

You may miss the Challenge goal by a smidge (or maybe not) but you've done a great job. And, the next Challenge is right around the corner.

Have a great week!

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-07-2011, 03:39 AM
FitDay Member

Great stuff, Kaitlin!

I had a family celebration over the weekend so I may gained a pound or two. No drama, just more work to do this week!
Old 03-07-2011, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
In the "eighties"! How awesome is that?

You may miss the Challenge goal by a smidge (or maybe not) but you've done a great job. And, the next Challenge is right around the corner.

Have a great week!

Regards,
Michael

It does feel pretty good! and you're right- i may not reach my goal- but i'll keep trying! I'm going to a st.paddys day parade this sat which is followed by all day drinking (which i'm not partaking in fully) and a corned beef and cabbage meal at my house...any ideas for healthy and festive eats/drinks this weekend?
Old 03-07-2011, 04:14 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I'm going to a st.paddys day parade this sat which is followed by all day drinking (which i'm not partaking in fully) and a corned beef and cabbage meal at my house...any ideas for healthy and festive eats/drinks this weekend?
Ha ha--well, IDK. I will say that sometimes you've just got to howl at the moon and deal with the fallout (like "camp" for me). Corned beef and cabbage in moderation sounds fine and really, how much beer can you drink?

I'd suspect there will likely be a pound or two of fluid retention (as I recall, corned beef is pretty salty) but if you can deal with that I say go for it. Of course, you're expected to be on your best behavior for the rest of March!

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-07-2011, 05:57 AM
FitDay Member

Default howwwwwwwwwwl

Originally Posted by mecompco
Ha ha--well, IDK. I will say that sometimes you've just got to howl at the moon and deal with the fallout (like "camp" for me). Corned beef and cabbage in moderation sounds fine and really, how much beer can you drink?

I'd suspect there will likely be a pound or two of fluid retention (as I recall, corned beef is pretty salty) but if you can deal with that I say go for it. Of course, you're expected to be on your best behavior for the rest of March!

Regards,
Michael
You're right everyone has their time to howl at the moon, but right now is not mine.. I need to stay focused. I'll go minimal on the corned beef and cabbage and focus on eating healthier. As for the beer- i've decided to not drink any.
I want this tooo badly to howl right now...

I plan to have a big howl on 4/1/11
Old 03-07-2011, 07:24 AM
FitDay Premium Member

You're right everyone has their time to howl at the moon, but right now is not mine.. I need to stay focused. I'll go minimal on the corned beef and cabbage and focus on eating healthier. As for the beer- i've decided to not drink any.
I want this tooo badly to howl right now...

I plan to have a big howl on 4/1/11
Great plan, and good for you sticking to the straight and narrow!

Regards,
Michael

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.