Notices

April Fool's Day 10% Body Weight Loss Challenge

Old 01-02-2011, 09:17 PM
FitDay Member

Lol mecompco nicely done.

I'm like a kid at christmas! Ridiculously excited about something quite silly!
Old 01-02-2011, 10:32 PM
FitDay Member

Mondays are my weigh in days and I did loose last week but I am still .2 over what I was when I joined the challenge. I am having a really hard time getting back on track since Christmas. I started a new job last week and my routine is very different. Hopefully this week will be better!
Old 01-02-2011, 11:01 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
I second the nomination. Any opposed? Seeing none, the motion carries unanimously!

Congratulations on your new position as Official April Fool's Day Challenge Clerk of Records and Vital Statistics.

As was previously suggested, perhaps we should have a "sister thread" for keeping the statistics? But that's up to you.

Thanks for helping out!

Regards,
Michael
Jeez, it's like hanging out with my dad, who is BTW "Mr. Roberts Rules of Public meetings". I'll get to it a little later today, right now I have to wrangle the children and kick them to the curb. Um, I mean it's their first day back at school after Christmas break and the little darlings are a little out of their normal morning routine.
Old 01-02-2011, 11:15 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by gmantych
Mondays are my weigh in days and I did loose last week but I am still .2 over what I was when I joined the challenge. I am having a really hard time getting back on track since Christmas. I started a new job last week and my routine is very different. Hopefully this week will be better!
Hi Glenda

New Job, New Year should be perfect time to get back on track. Your new routine at work would still be in early stages so now you can set the mould for the rest of your time there.

Don't worry about xmas period, I promise that after 2 days back being good you'll feel so much better. Plus the weight you may have gained from Xmas shouls slip straight back off if you nip it in the bud.
Old 01-03-2011, 12:06 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Everyone..I am back for another week. HAPPY 2011!!!!!! Mike-I think the rolling thread spounds like a great idea I tried going through to take notice of everyones blurbs but it was harder than i thought...keeping track of just the weights in another thread would be very helpful!!

I weigh in Mondays..so here goes nothing:
12/27/10- i weighed 196.4
1/3/11- i weighed in at 195

Right on track with my goal of 1.3 pounds a week

This week was a challenge for me but i did well (or so the scale tells me). I attended a new years eve wedding which was filled with drinking and eating- i tried to portion myself and stay towards the fruit and veggies. I worked out 5 days this week (normally i only do 4 days). It has been a long time since i set a goal for myself on the scale and actaully reached it- the weekly goals are great motivation!

I will keep checking in throughout the week- to offer support to others..
Old 01-03-2011, 12:06 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Jeez, it's like hanging out with my dad, who is BTW "Mr. Roberts Rules of Public meetings". I'll get to it a little later today, right now I have to wrangle the children and kick them to the curb. Um, I mean it's their first day back at school after Christmas break and the little darlings are a little out of their normal morning routine.
No good deed shall go unpunished! Thank you!
Old 01-03-2011, 12:56 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kcolville

Good shot M'Lady!

My weigh in is Wednesday, i'm excited to get on the scales for once. I think I will actually cry if I haven't lost anything!!!
Old 01-03-2011, 01:18 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Ha ha--I don't think there's any great hurry.

The wife and I both work at schools so it's our first day back as well--I sure do get used to staying up late and sleeping in during school vacation. Back to getting up at quarter of four and in bed by eight is no fun!

Have a great day!

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-03-2011, 01:21 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by kcolville
Hello Everyone..I am back for another week. HAPPY 2011!!!!!! Mike-I think the rolling thread spounds like a great idea I tried going through to take notice of everyones blurbs but it was harder than i thought...keeping track of just the weights in another thread would be very helpful!!

This week was a challenge for me but i did well (or so the scale tells me). I attended a new years eve wedding which was filled with drinking and eating- i tried to portion myself and stay towards the fruit and veggies. I worked out 5 days this week (normally i only do 4 days). It has been a long time since i set a goal for myself on the scale and actaully reached it- the weekly goals are great motivation!

I will keep checking in throughout the week- to offer support to others..
Kaitlin, only 15 to go--good for you! And nice work on the extra exercise. I'm afraid I was a bit lax during vacation. I do really well with a set schedule so I'll be back to doing my lunchtime walk now that we're back to work.

Regards,
Michael
Old 01-03-2011, 02:02 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by GDay2011
Good shot M'Lady!

My weigh in is Wednesday, i'm excited to get on the scales for once. I think I will actually cry if I haven't lost anything!!!

i feel ya! i think we all do....sometimes i love the scale and other times i hate it to the point of tears!

you can do it!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.