Notices

Can't stay on a diet more than a day?

Old 03-25-2016, 07:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default Can't stay on a diet more than a day?

Can't maintain a diet more than a day? Just like me, until my health started to decline some. But I knew I needed what couldn't be found in a diet, meaningful change. The kind that starts with me. Emotional, errational eating had to stop.

That also meant working on how to cope and respond to stressful events, instead of eating all that chocolate. I call it retraining the brain, but there is a lot of info out there on mindful eating, Duke U. has programs, The Mindful Diet book is so helpful.

I am working on a journal to help change the way we diet, check me out at Kickstarter, MINDING MY MUNCHIES

Good luck!
Old 05-16-2016, 12:34 AM
FitDay Member

This is a really good post. Also take a look over here to see if it helps with any ideas. I figure the more organized you can be wit ha diet the easier it will be to maintain it.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-16-2016 at 08:26 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 07-14-2016, 10:27 PM
FitDay Member

Nice share! keep sharing.
Old 07-19-2016, 10:39 PM
FitDay Member

Been there. After i got my hands on this article I kind of changed my attitude to food and my medications for work outs. And to some of my friends raw food and becoming a vegetarian helped a lot. Try something out of the box thinking

Last edited by heliosmusic; 07-21-2016 at 02:38 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 12-11-2016, 09:43 PM
FitDay Member

It’s going to be ending of mine day, but before ending . I am reading this wonderful paragraph
Old 12-12-2016, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

going nicely here and ofcourse every . one is sharing information, that’s genuinely excellent
Old 12-13-2016, 09:10 PM
FitDay Member

keep sharing this i am glad reading your article Nice share!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-14-2016 at 01:46 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 02-12-2017, 09:40 AM
FitDay Member

Each day is one day at a time.... just stay on a diet for one day ... then repeat it the next day, and the day after that.
Old 03-14-2017, 11:37 PM
FitDay Member

Its good have a journal following for your diet plan. I would like to advice go for healthy plus taste diet that will not only help you to stay and follow your plan with new taste in your diet chart and will help your to reduce weight and be healthy.. There are many healthy diet food and recipes available on the internet go for some helpful and healthy research...
Good Luck!!!!
Old 03-15-2017, 04:15 AM
FitDay Member

THIS is me I'm so frustrated because 4 years ago I was fit, thin and happy. I worked out daily and went from a size 26 to a size 14 (I had 40 lbs. to go). Then my husband left after 25 years of marriage and I went downhill. Started eating bad food and stopped exercising. My life hit a wall. So did my body and mind. I haven't been the same since.

To make matters worse, I wound up with IBS and can't eat many veggies that I love. I weigh 350 lbs. This is NOT good for my health and I know it, but every time I get it together (seemingly) I have a healthy breakfast (3 egg whites, 1 whole egg and 1 slice of Ezekiel toast), morning snack is 1/2 c. low fat cottage cheese. And when I get to lunch, I have 4 oz. chicken breast with 1/2 c. brown rice and 1/3 c. fresh roma tomatoes.

Then I get stupid. A light switch clicks on and says, "let's get a pizza". I talk myself out of it, but it doesn't help. I start dialing for the pizza.

I feel like I'm addicted to junk food now. I just don't know what to do

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.