Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Diet and Weight Loss | The best diet plan and natural ways of weight loss >

Diet and Weight Loss | The best diet plan and natural ways of weight loss

Notices

Diet and Weight Loss | The best diet plan and natural ways of weight loss

Old 05-29-2018, 07:14 PM
FitDay Member

Default Diet and Weight Loss | The best diet plan and natural ways of weight loss

Health is wealth. Health is good mind is good. How can we weight loss and live healthy, beautiful, life? This is our effort for all the people of the world.

I want to speak on the topic ‘health is wealth’. In the modern time, where pollution, global warming, and other environmental issues have covered us, the importance of health and fitness has increased to a great extent. We need to be more physically healthy and fit to win the current environmental challenges. It keeps us away from the diseases, infections and other lethal diseases by reducing extra kilos, improving the strength of muscle and bones, increasing immunity level, and maintaining the healthy functioning of our major body organs. It helps us to look better with lots of patience and confidence level.
Old 06-21-2018, 12:16 PM
FitDay Member

Hey sujan100 I have the same problem as you. Its hard to be consistant with healthy eating and keeping your mind healthy too, especially if you have to work full time and if you have a family and kids. But something that helped me to be consistant with my weight loss was following a dietry plan. Not sure if youve already tried this? One that i really like and that im using now is a red tea detox diet plan. its affordable and comes with heaps of bonuses. You can check it out if you like. greenreview.org
Old 06-25-2018, 05:19 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sujan100

I want to speak on the topic ‘health is wealth’
Oh this is true. Health is wealth and BEAUTY. Beautiful shiny skin and silky hair. And health care is the best investment in your future, i would say.
Old 06-28-2018, 01:44 AM
FitDay Member

I totally agree
Old 06-28-2018, 09:55 PM
FitDay Member

Obesity is a great concern not merely because of the excess weight, but also because it puts you at risk for a number of serious health problems such as insulin resistance, Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, gallstones, gout, arthritis, certain cancers, and other chronic illnesses.