FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Best Workout For Weight Loss? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/26559-best-workout-weight-loss.html)

RoyParker11 04-01-2018 10:30 PM

Best Workout For Weight Loss?

What kind of work out is best for rapid weight loss? Is it gym, yoga, swimming, running, skipping or something else?

Culatiews 04-09-2018 07:23 PM

Hi! I've been practicing professional fitness for about 10 years now and I had a lot of people with a similar problem. There are several ways and you can learn more in a lab report writing service. I'd like to advise you aerobic exercise in the open air, I mean running up to 15 km per day, this will help you lose weight and develop a cardiovascular system. Also, 3 times a week do cross-fit and intensive in the gym with the trainer. On weekends - visit the pool, this will help you avoid stretch marks and tighten your skin, bring it to shape.

amy_jackson 04-21-2018 08:35 PM

Well you can include planks, push ups and swimming in your exercise routine and please make it your routine even after losing weight as well.

Helington 04-22-2018 05:17 AM

don't want to lose your weight rapidly. You should be patience and do it gradually.

matthewtweedie 04-22-2018 08:23 PM

yoga and swimming both are the best solution to lose weight...but it takes some time to reduce weight but have effective results

ayurvedictr 05-02-2018 11:24 PM

You can try yoga at your home.Another way is Home remedies mentioned in traditional Ayurvedic scriptures include Brahmi, Triphala, and Garcinia cambogia which can help cure obesity. Obesity Treatment in Ayurveda includes massages with herbal powders (Udwarthanam), specific oils (Abhyanga), and temperature-adjusted steam bath with herbal pastes.

nagpurayurveda 05-03-2018 05:27 PM

Ayurveda and yoga are very effective for weight .

danielhenry12 05-28-2018 12:08 AM

Hello!! All above are useful in one way or other but it also depends on person to person. According to me Yoga along with Skipping and running are the best combinations not only to lose weight but also for overall fitness of the body. I himself lose weight upto 8 kg in 3 months without any extra effort.

lunatrim 05-28-2018 01:24 AM

Running would help you the most

stewtoy 06-01-2018 12:08 AM

Panchakarma Treatment Maharashtra India | Panchakarma Therapies

Running is the best exercise for the weight loss.But with exercise you should also follow some diet routine .Ayurveda treatment is also effective for weight loss.

stewtoy 06-06-2018 05:39 PM

The best way to lose weight is exercise daily.Ayurveda treatment is also effective to weight loss.We provide ayurvedic treatment in India.

alessiahayden66 06-07-2018 01:38 AM

Yoga and running are the best workout exercises for weight loss. Yoga can help with weight loss permanently, but it depends on the exercises of yoga you are doing and more aware of what you are eating. But it will take time and you have to maintain your patience before getting results.

Shepsfitness 06-12-2018 03:11 AM

Resistance training and diet will give you amazing results! Weightlifting and a well balanced diet is an unstoppable duo. I’m accepting clients right now. Check out my Instagram page Derekshepellfitness for tips on diet and building muscle and weight loss!

tpizzie51 06-18-2018 11:15 PM

Truth is there's not a best workout persay, however, its anaerobic exercises over aerobic exercises that are known to lose more weight. This is because aerobic exercises, such as running, tend to only burn calories when the exercise itself is being performed vs anaerobic exercise, such as weightlifting, will burn calories for potentially days after the exercise is performed.

WannaGetFitNow 06-19-2018 10:53 AM

Power 90 Works Good

I have used the Power 90 by Southbeach before and it worked great. Starts you out with power yoga to nice and loose. Every other day you alternate between cardio and lifting weights. They call it a 90 day bootcamp.

I hope this helps.

johnysmith 06-28-2018 10:05 PM

Daily exercise is best way to lose weight.Ayurveda is also beneficial for lose weight.

danielpatrik 06-28-2018 10:47 PM

Weight lose workout

Originally Posted by RoyParker11 (Post 137831)
What kind of work out is best for rapid weight loss? Is it gym, yoga, swimming, running, skipping or something else?

Hello RoyParker, All workout is good but if you lose weight fastly so you do workout Kettlebell Swings, Plank, Jumping Jacks, Skipping, Cross -Trainer, Mountain Climbers, Squats, Jump Rope. I sure your weight loss fastly.

Lionessvibe 07-06-2018 11:58 AM

This is my opinion

Hello in my opinion it’s better to begin with some meditation and yoga. That way you can get your mind and body strengthen progress to other forms of exercise with ease. So I believe yoga can definitely be a foundation to start with.

ankitkapoor 07-08-2018 05:43 PM

The best workout to lose weight is running and exercise .With that you should follow routine diet.

BarneyBunch 07-09-2018 03:05 AM

Running is going to be your best bet for a weight loss workout, especially running at an incline. The incline really helps you with burning more calories per minute. The other aspect of weight loss is monitoring your calorie intake and nutritional values. If you keep up your running exercises and monitor your diet, you will see weight loss results in no time.