Best Workout For Weight Loss?

Community
Notices
Like Tree1Likes

Best Workout For Weight Loss?

Old 04-01-2018, 10:30 PM
FitDay Member

Default Best Workout For Weight Loss?

What kind of work out is best for rapid weight loss? Is it gym, yoga, swimming, running, skipping or something else?
Old 04-09-2018, 07:23 PM
FitDay Member

Hi! I've been practicing professional fitness for about 10 years now and I had a lot of people with a similar problem. There are several ways and you can learn more in a lab report writing service. I'd like to advise you aerobic exercise in the open air, I mean running up to 15 km per day, this will help you lose weight and develop a cardiovascular system. Also, 3 times a week do cross-fit and intensive in the gym with the trainer. On weekends - visit the pool, this will help you avoid stretch marks and tighten your skin, bring it to shape.
RoyParker11 likes this.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:35 PM
FitDay Member

Well you can include planks, push ups and swimming in your exercise routine and please make it your routine even after losing weight as well.
Old 04-22-2018, 05:17 AM
FitDay Member

don't want to lose your weight rapidly. You should be patience and do it gradually.
Old 04-22-2018, 08:23 PM
FitDay Member

yoga and swimming both are the best solution to lose weight...but it takes some time to reduce weight but have effective results
Old 05-02-2018, 11:24 PM
Banned

You can try yoga at your home.Another way is Home remedies mentioned in traditional Ayurvedic scriptures include Brahmi, Triphala, and Garcinia cambogia which can help cure obesity. Obesity Treatment in Ayurveda includes massages with herbal powders (Udwarthanam), specific oils (Abhyanga), and temperature-adjusted steam bath with herbal pastes.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:27 PM
FitDay Member

Ayurveda and yoga are very effective for weight .
Old 05-28-2018, 12:08 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Hello!! All above are useful in one way or other but it also depends on person to person. According to me Yoga along with Skipping and running are the best combinations not only to lose weight but also for overall fitness of the body. I himself lose weight upto 8 kg in 3 months without any extra effort.
Old 05-28-2018, 01:24 AM
FitDay Member

Running would help you the most
Old 06-01-2018, 12:08 AM
Banned

Default Panchakarma Treatment Maharashtra India | Panchakarma Therapies

Running is the best exercise for the weight loss.But with exercise you should also follow some diet routine .Ayurveda treatment is also effective for weight loss.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.