Community
Notices

Weight Loss

Old 02-21-2018, 05:48 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Loss

I want to lose weight. My top concern is should I cut out on carbs to lose weight? How do i stop craving food? Is it true if I eat late night, I'll put on pounds. How often should i weigh myself? Could anybody help me out with this?
Old 02-22-2018, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator

Most of your questions are answered by any book that touts a specific diet. But the cravings are something that is hard to beat! Eventually, feeling the effects of a successful diet helps you to deal to cravings.

I wish there was a cure for cravings!
Old 02-23-2018, 04:59 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks @Kathy13118,

Yes i know it is difficult to prevent cravings. But lately i feel that i would have to make significant changes in my diet and lifestyle to lose weight.

Regards.
Old 03-29-2018, 06:32 PM
FitDay Member

eat early at night, and eat less
Old 04-04-2018, 11:18 PM
Banned

You should follow a perfect diet plan and exercise. These are two basic pillars in weight loss. you can also go through with this article " weight loss diet plan" at zovon. Hope, it will help you.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:01 AM
FitDay Member

LOOKING BETTER is really about making small and very strategic changes. Moderately paced fat loss combined with strategically toning or building muscle in exactly the RIGHT places results in a vastly more attractive body than simply losing a lot of “weight” very quickly.

First of all, muscle is what gives your body it’s shape. It’s been scientifically proven that the attractiveness of the human physique is determined by the ratio of one body part to another — and those ratios are universally consistent across cultures and across generations.

By adding tone (firmness) or size to muscles in just the right places while whittling fat off your body at a healthy rate, you’ll look sexier, more confident and more powerful in a much shorter period of time.

The other thing to keep in mind is that weight loss on the bathroom scale does not always equal fat loss. Water and muscle glycogen (muscle fuel) also constitute part of that weight loss. And extremely rapid weight loss can mean that a lot of muscle mass is being flushed down the tubes along with the fat.

As you already know, losing muscle, especially from key areas like the shoulders and butt, actually makes you look worse even though you’re lighter than you used to be!

Hope it helps!
Old 04-26-2018, 07:51 PM
FitDay Member

I think you must stop eating right before going to sleep. Our body needs time to digest the food we eat for dinner. Try to have dinner at least 2-3 hours before going to bed.
Old 04-27-2018, 09:35 PM
FitDay Member

Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...
Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. ...
Drink water a half hour before meals. ...
Choose weight loss-friendly foods (see list). ...
Eat soluble fiber. ...
Drink coffee or tea. ...
Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. ...
Eat your food slowly.
Old 05-01-2018, 03:41 AM
FitDay Member

Believe or not, you can fairly easily control your cravings, which usually happens because of a nutritional deficiency or blood sugar instability. Start your day with a healthy meal with a mix of protein and healthy fats and use an organic chromium yeast to help stabilize your bloodsugar throughout the day and pull the sugar out of the bloodstream and into the cells. Once I started using organic chromium yeast I was completely in control of my in-between meal snackiness. I have really been able to tone my abs now that I can shed a little more fat. I have to point out that I did try chromium picoolinate before and it did not work for me.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:46 PM
FitDay Member

If you think that you are overweight with craving then you must try with simple tips from your home. Start taking 6-8 glass of water daily especially take 2 glass of warm water in the morning and 1 glass before going to bed and secondly when you feel a craving, try to distance yourself from it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.