Notices

Weight Loss

Old 05-17-2018, 08:01 PM
Banned

Default Panchkarma therapies

Ayurveda treatment is most effective to weight loss.We provide ayurvedic treatment in India.
Old 05-18-2018, 09:31 PM
Banned

Diet and exercise two main factors comes to our mind when we think about to lose an excessive amount of fat. Choosing yoga is one of the best option to cut the excess amount of fat and lose weight. The most interesting thing about yoga is that it doesn't make you feel exhausted as you feel during gym. you can get more information at https://goo.gl/1f7TNe
Old 06-05-2018, 07:00 PM
FitDay Member

Default Weight Loss

Overweight is a widespread health problem in today’s world. In my opinion, it's lifestyle problem but in time it may lead to unhealthy conditions. It will negatively affect the confidence in looks and personality.
I strongly recommend Agarwood tea. It has several benefits and contains a large number of flavonoids. It may boost the indicators of metabolic syndrome and can easily lead to weight reduction and control. So have a cup of agarwood tea(Oud tea) in empty stomach early in the morning, It will help you to burn the fat. Try it and Feel the Difference!!!
Old 07-05-2018, 08:14 AM
FitDay Member

also eat helathy fats, drink lot of water...