Notices
Like Tree29Likes

The Official Unisex 100+ Pounds to Lose Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 10:12 AM
FitDay Member

I'm trying to go from 310->210 but trying to lose 100lbs seems like sooo much so I'm taking it in 10lb chunks. I WILL be 279 by May.23
Old 05-02-2011, 02:43 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by optiquest
I'm trying to go from 310->210 but trying to lose 100lbs seems like sooo much so I'm taking it in 10lb chunks. I WILL be 279 by May.23
Good for you. Have a plan and work it. Best of luck.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Misery16226
Today was my weigh in!

Scale says : 239.0

yay
hey Misery, I wanted to tell you congrats and check in on you. I haven't see you post in a while. I hope you are doing well!
Old 05-03-2011, 10:09 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default One year anniversary and the scale moved!

Yup, started this particular lifestyle change exactly a year ago today. Overall, I'd say it's gone pretty well and fairly painlessly (unlike previous times when I bascially starved myself).

Today the scale said 249 so that's more-or-less 170 to 200 pounds off in one year, though I only weighed in for the first time six weeks into the journey at 393 so I can only document 144 of those pounds. Still, not too shabby I think .

I'm trying to come up with a "before" picture to post (I was pretty camera shy for obvious reasons), though I still have quite a ways to go before I can post an "after" picture I guess I can post a "during" pic!

Have a great day, everyone and remember to stay the course and never give up--this is a battle we CAN win!

Regards,
Michael
Old 05-04-2011, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

Awesome job Michael!

You have done so well and you have been a great inspiration to everyone on these forums. Keep up the good work.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to reply to every unanswered post that you see in these forums. The time you spend responding helps us all and we do appreciate it.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
hey Misery, I wanted to tell you congrats and check in on you. I haven't see you post in a while. I hope you are doing well!
I too am starting to get concerned for Misery, she used to post alot but lately she hasen't posted anything. If you are out there Misery please let us know how you are doing.

And Mike I want to echo what I said about Michael to you as well. You have been very inspirational and helpful to everyone here. Thank You for taking the time to help us out on our journey.
Old 05-04-2011, 05:25 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by DancinBear2
I too am starting to get concerned for Misery, she used to post alot but lately she hasen't posted anything. If you are out there Misery please let us know how you are doing.

And Mike I want to echo what I said about Michael to you as well. You have been very inspirational and helpful to everyone here. Thank You for taking the time to help us out on our journey.
no problem Mark. I think I take away just as much, if not more from everyone than I give.
Old 05-04-2011, 08:02 AM
FitDay Member

Hello all! I am just starting this journey. After seeing my lab results and talking to my doctor it's about time. I'm 33 yrs old, 5"8" and 269 lbs. This is the heaviest I've ever been and it's causing all kinds of health issues. I've lost 2 lbs in about a week, before trying. I'd like to be down to 175 by this time next year. Having all of your success stories are inspirational. Good luck to all of you!
Old 05-04-2011, 08:55 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Congratulations Micheal

- your doing so awesomely (if that is a word if not it should be )

You and everyone else in these forums are an inspiration to me, as in if they can do it so can I!!!

Good luck all and congrats to all the winners out there
Old 05-04-2011, 08:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by fairywitch29
Hello all! I am just starting this journey. After seeing my lab results and talking to my doctor it's about time. I'm 33 yrs old, 5"8" and 269 lbs. This is the heaviest I've ever been and it's causing all kinds of health issues. I've lost 2 lbs in about a week, before trying. I'd like to be down to 175 by this time next year. Having all of your success stories are inspirational. Good luck to all of you!
Welcome fairywitch29, you have joined an awesome board, these people are all friendly and know where you are coming from, been there done that kind of thing.

Mecompco (or Micheal) usually does small challenges, there is one going for the Fourth of July, just an idea if your interested.

Good luck..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.