Notices
Like Tree29Likes

The Official Unisex 100+ Pounds to Lose Thread

Old 11-12-2017, 08:22 PM
FitDay Member

Last posting back in August *sigh* This is not a very active thread is it? The stories here are quite amazing but I'd love to see a thread that is actively used. It's much more motivational to see a thread that has people posting their weekly or even monthly goals, their ups/downs ect then seeing a thread that has no activity for months.
Old 02-23-2018, 02:34 PM
FitDay Member

Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items.
Old 04-17-2018, 11:59 PM
FitDay Member

LOOKING BETTER is really about making small and very strategic changes. Moderately paced fat loss combined with strategically toning or building muscle in exactly the RIGHT places results in a vastly more attractive body than simply losing a lot of “weight” very quickly.

First of all, muscle is what gives your body it’s shape. It’s been scientifically proven that the attractiveness of the human physique is determined by the ratio of one body part to another — and those ratios are universally consistent across cultures and across generations.

By adding tone (firmness) or size to muscles in just the right places while whittling fat off your body at a healthy rate, you’ll look sexier, more confident and more powerful in a much shorter period of time.

The other thing to keep in mind is that weight loss on the bathroom scale does not always equal fat loss. Water and muscle glycogen (muscle fuel) also constitute part of that weight loss. And extremely rapid weight loss can mean that a lot of muscle mass is being flushed down the tubes along with the fat.

As you already know, losing muscle, especially from key areas like the shoulders and butt, actually makes you look worse even though you’re lighter than you used to be!

Hope it helps!
Old 04-24-2018, 06:11 PM
FitDay Member

hiiii
Old 04-24-2018, 09:55 PM
FitDay Member

hiiiiii
Old 07-02-2018, 01:29 PM
FitDay Member

Red face Hey Where did everybody go Since the year 2012?

Hello, My Name is Kimberly. The time is now July 2, 2018 and my journey is just beginning. I do hope that there is support out there because I do not want to have to DO THIS Alone! It truly is a completely different level of the losing game when you have over 100 lbs. to lose! At my heaviest I was 322 lbs. Female @ 5'8-1/2" in height. It is my goal to get to 160 lbs. by June 30, 2019. I am going to weigh in daily for awhile. I have a digital scale at work. But I will only post my weight loss weekly. Who is with me!?! LET'S DO THIS!!! Please share your strategies, recipes, Polly Pointers, successes, set backs so that we can all learn and continue to move forward and reach our goals.

July 2, 2018 - 311.8 lbs.
Old 07-02-2018, 02:01 PM
FitDay Member

I have been doing some research online as to the best approach with my selection of foods, the cooking process, nutritional content and the QUICKEST, most effective diet program out there. It has been trial and error for me since September 2017; I was diagnosed as a type one diabetic. I took insulin shots for a short time and now my blood sugar level is back to being controlled with pills only. I have lost (11) pounds since then.

We all start out with baby steps by eliminating sugar pop, then maybe continue consuming with 'diet' soda, then decide to take that next healthy step and eliminate all processed carbonated beverage all together. If I were desperately needing some fizzy, I would mix the zero calorie, zero sodium, zero everything and add fresh squeezed juice to it...Like Orange juice. Start to drink more water, maybe with a lemon or lime slice...maybe cucumber or strawberries! Cut back to one cup of coffee per day. How about trying green tea...iced!

I have discovered a new sugar substitute called Erythritol; it tastes GREAT! I made strawberry shortcake. I sliced a quart of strawberries and then tossed in a couple of tablespoons of this and forgot that it wasn't sugar. I have not done my research yet as to the chemical compounds; if it falls under ALL other substitutions being more harmful to you than actual sugar.

We have got to be creative. There are so many healthy alternatives out there. I have an air fryer...I just love it! I make sinful french fries. On occasion I will cut up one raw potato into fries then drizzle one tsp of olive oil or you could use liquid coconut oil, toss them and then add a little french fry seasoning or maybe garlic or onion powder. They cook at 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes!

My mentality is old school, I am slowly changing my mind set that there are no bad or good foods. What I mean is; if you eat a 'labeled bad' food that does not make you a bad person and the same when it comes to eating 'labeled good' foods like salads, then you are a good person...it is not that black and white. The bad foods are the processed foods in your grocery aisles, the fast foods in restaurants. These foods contain high sugar, sodium, hydrogenated fats, preservatives, colorings and more chemicals that we cannot pronounce. So...eating a raw potato sliced into fries and tossed with a tsp. of olive oil, in my opinion is not bad. for now..that is all that I have to share. I look forward to your comments and input.
Old 07-28-2018, 01:24 AM
FitDay Member

I lose 40 kilos use ice tea
Old 08-14-2018, 11:43 PM
Banned

Smile Weight loss

Goal weight: 120 lbs
Weight to go: 44 lbs
Goal Date: 1/1/13
Old 08-18-2018, 02:34 AM
FitDay Member

Thats great keep up the good work. Started my Journey in February at 341 pounds. March I hit 335, April 326, May 320, June 316, July 309, and currently 307 My goal is 230 I can do this!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.