Notices
Like Tree29Likes

The Official Unisex 100+ Pounds to Lose Thread

Old 03-16-2011, 02:34 AM
FitDay Member

After being stuck at 236 for two weeks straight for no apparent reason, I've lost 2.2lbs this week. I can't remember the last time I actually saw 233, its been a really long time! I missed my first mini goal by 2 days, but I still consider it a win, the plateau decided to break when it wanted to! All I changed was a bit more exercise, and stopped stressing myself out about eating too much. Actually starting to like working out, and I never ever thought that would happen! I'm going to be ready for 5 lb weights soon, and I could barely lift the 3lb ones when I started
Old 03-16-2011, 12:11 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Chocoholic89
After being stuck at 236 for two weeks straight for no apparent reason, I've lost 2.2lbs this week. I can't remember the last time I actually saw 233, its been a really long time! I missed my first mini goal by 2 days, but I still consider it a win, the plateau decided to break when it wanted to! All I changed was a bit more exercise, and stopped stressing myself out about eating too much. Actually starting to like working out, and I never ever thought that would happen! I'm going to be ready for 5 lb weights soon, and I could barely lift the 3lb ones when I started
Congrats!! Isn't it nice to like something that is so good for you?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:51 PM
FitDay Member

i wonder if i should join you guys in this thread, snice i want to lose overall 100 pounds from my heaviest weight. i'm not sure if i can reach 125, heck i'll be happy with 140 snice it'll just be in the healthy range for me.
Old 03-16-2011, 05:06 PM
FitDay Member

yunalee, I think everyone here is very welcoming, and if you think that you should be/want to be in this thread, Everyone, including myself will welcome you of course. Great job on your progress so far
Old 03-16-2011, 08:55 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by yunalee
i wonder if i should join you guys in this thread, snice i want to lose overall 100 pounds from my heaviest weight. i'm not sure if i can reach 125, heck i'll be happy with 140 snice it'll just be in the healthy range for me.
Well, I don't know.....YES! Of course we'd love to have you on board.

I'm kind of embarrased that I now have less than 100 to go myself--perhaps I should rename our thread .

Seriously, though, everyone here is or has been in a similar situation, which is what makes this great. Unless you've been 100 (or in my case, well over 200) pounds overweight you just don't understand the challanges we face.

So, post away!

Regards,
Michael
Old 03-17-2011, 12:34 AM
FitDay Member

yeah just before the holidays i got to my lightest weight, but snice then i gained and have been trying to get back to that lightest weight. i'm almost back there
Old 03-17-2011, 07:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
Well, I don't know.....YES! Of course we'd love to have you on board.

I'm kind of embarrased that I now have less than 100 to go myself--perhaps I should rename our thread .

Seriously, though, everyone here is or has been in a similar situation, which is what makes this great. Unless you've been 100 (or in my case, well over 200) pounds overweight you just don't understand the challanges we face.

So, post away!

Regards,
Michael
Over 200 pounds. That's incredible. When are we gonna get to see some before & after shots Michael?

Just promise you'll stick around here even after you meet your goal.
Old 03-17-2011, 07:59 AM
FitDay Member

Smile 500 POUNDS And LOSEING

hi everyone my name is bobby I am 29 and weigh close to 500 pounds my wife weighs a little under 300 together we have vowed to lose the weight we made a blog that tells our journy and trials and tribulations that get us there please check it out The Incredible Shrinking Ass
Old 03-17-2011, 08:43 AM
FitDay Member

Good job so far bobby , you and your wife are lucky you have eachother, and i'm excited for you both to lose that weight together It must be nice to have support from each other, and have someone to do this with you every step of the way.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by SisterJen
Great Job on not smoking. I quit about 3 years ago. Although it may be one of the hardest things you ever do... another being loosing weight and keeping it off... it is well worth the effort .

As far as the salad dressing goes, check one of your natural food markets for a dressing that is completly calorie free...I wish I know the name of the brand I found down here so I could recomend it because it is really good, but I'm sure that there are others available too. I found that it was really runny, but tasted great, so I decided to make a jar of 1/2 of the calorie free and 1/2 of regular style. That way I can have my regular serving of dressing (about 2T) with only half of the regular calories :.

Good luck and continued success on your journey

Thanks jen, great job quitting too!
i'll try to find that dressing. I usually only use a tbsp of dressing anyways so its not so bad, dressing is about 60 calories and vegetables are only like 8-16 calories. So all together its only a 100 calorie max salad. Which I'm okay with. But I will for sure look for that other dressing, because I could always do with LESS calories for more food xD

BUT either way is still better then junk food. lol

Last edited by Misery16226; 03-17-2011 at 09:12 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.