Community
Notices

Why are we snoring?

Old 06-13-2017, 09:12 PM
FitDay Member

Default Why are we snoring?

Severe snoring could represent one of the major sleep problems triggers for many people. Several individuals have issues with this instead annoying and also stressful remainder concern. But not every one of them deal with the harshness of their clinical condition and also carry on refuting that they are snoring. To them, this is not an essential aspect, maybe because are fairly made use of to their trouble that they disregard it entirely. Yet the bitter pill concerning these medical issues is that they could impact all facets of someone's life.Among the main root causes of heavy snoring is obesity. Most fat people are snoring since they are not able to breathe appropriately during their sleep. When the person is overweight, the air death is obstructed leading to the person snoring loudly during the night. This certain factor is fairly simple to get rid of as well as individuals just need to shed fat to obtain to the suggested bodyweight needs for them.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 06-14-2017 at 02:40 AM. Reason: removed product
Old 06-26-2017, 10:02 PM
FitDay Member

I think that the reason of our snoring is our tiredness because we are tired, the more we tried the more we snore.
Old 01-15-2018, 06:38 PM
FitDay Member

Hello there, thanks for sharing the post. I have heard that it is happening because of deep sleep.
Old 02-23-2018, 04:56 PM
FitDay Member

Hi there,

Yes obesity might be a reason why snoring occurs. Yet i would personally advice you to get sleep apnea diagnosed if you wake up short of breath or someone else does. As snoring and waking up short of breath indicate sleep apnea.

Regards.
Old 03-21-2018, 10:16 PM
FitDay Member

Hi, I don't think that obesity can be the reason to snore.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:25 PM
FitDay Member

I even don't have better idea why people snoring while sleeping.