Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
How to lose 10 kg in two weeks? Is it possible? >

How to lose 10 kg in two weeks? Is it possible?

Community
Notices
Like Tree3Likes

How to lose 10 kg in two weeks? Is it possible?

Old 03-21-2017, 01:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default How to lose 10 kg in two weeks? Is it possible?

I have an upcoming event in two weeks. I want to lose at least 10 KG. currently i am 171 lb my target is 141 in two weeks. please share your expert opinion on how to lose weight in a short time.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:08 AM
Super Moderator

It's not my 'expert' opinion, but just my own experience. That is too much to lose in two weeks. Even if there was some drastic measure you could take, it would be so unhealthy, it would be dangerous.
Old 03-23-2017, 04:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default Lose 10+ kgs in 4 Weeks

I have found this for you. Try this grtrck.com/bDMC

Last edited by Kathy13118; 03-23-2017 at 05:51 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 03-27-2017, 03:27 PM
FitDay Member

Cut out extra calories. If you want to lose weight, especially somewhat quickly, you'll need to cut out some calories from your diet. Cutting calories is one of the main methods for weight loss.
If you cut out about 500 calories daily, you'll lose about one to two pounds per week. With this weight loss rate, you could reach your goal in about two-and-a-half to three months.[1]
You could cut out more calories, but following a very low-calorie diet is not recommended. If you do not eat enough throughout the day, you're at risk of losing lean muscle mass and having nutrient deficiencies. In addition, your weight loss may eventually slow down and may not be sustainable long-term.[2]
Use an online food journal or smartphone app to help you count calories throughout the day and keep track of your intake.
24fitnessauclub likes this.
Old 04-19-2017, 07:29 PM
FitDay Member

Weight loss isn't just about food - it's a variety of things. Weight loss includes healthy eating, exercise, proper sleep and supplementation. You can't expect to only do this for a short period of time and expect results - it all takes time and consistency is key.
Looking at your aim of losing weight, it's very hard to lose 30 lbs in two weeks. Rather go for healthy weight loss which is around 1-2 lbs per week. Keep an eye on the calorie intake. Start with cardio exercise and lift weights. You will find plenty of diets for weight on the internet.
Old 04-21-2017, 05:25 AM
FitDay Member

30 pounds in two weeks is impossible. I had a stomach illness (bacteria) and could almost eat NOTHING for several months. I lost 20 pounds, unintentionally, over 3 months. My health suffered badly. Stop panicking. If you want to be healthier and happier, start with a food log and just look at what and how you are eating. You most likely have stressors in your life that need to end, or be severely diminished. As Sapna pointed out, good sleep, exercise, supplements AND food are all important. Whatever event is coming up, the most important concern is for YOU and YOUR health and happiness, not just a single event.
Old 05-14-2017, 05:45 PM
FitDay Member

There are some steps which we should follow:-
1. Cut out extra calories.
2. Decrease your carbohydrate intake.
3. Fill up on lean protein and produce.
4. Limit snacking.
5. Fill up on water.
6. Increase your cardio.
7. Add in HIIT exercises.
8. Include regular strength training.
9. Move more throughout the day.
10. Talk to your doctor.
11. Keep a food journal.
12. Increase your physical activity.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:35 PM
FitDay Member

I don't think it possible to lose so much weight in a healthy way. I would rather start slow and and make my way up to my target weight.
Old 06-02-2017, 10:09 PM
FitDay Member

yes you can. Try the candle nut supplement. It helps in quick weight loss and is purely natural.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:09 AM
FitDay Member

What is the candle nut supplement? Seems like a scam..

Agree with Emma, go slow and steady -- that's the only way to lose weight and keep it off.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.