Notices
Like Tree2Likes

health & fitness

Old 12-28-2017, 11:55 PM
FitDay Member

Hi buddy, I am new to this forum.
Old 05-29-2018, 12:41 AM
FitDay Member

You can do daily walk and drink hot water. I have lots of new tricks to lose weight but I need to know about your health status age etc first. So that I will be able to recommend which one trick/ exercise is best for you.
Old 06-01-2018, 05:51 PM
Banned

You should follow diet routine for mantain health .Regular exercise is also beneficial for you and take some ayurveda medicine.
Old 06-25-2018, 04:40 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there. Welcome to the forum.
You should focus on the balance diet and also try to have morning walk on daily bases.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:22 PM
Banned

A healthy weight is an important element of good health. How much you eat—and what you eat—play central roles in maintaining a healthy weight or losing weight. Exercise is the other key actor.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:27 PM
FitDay Member

Just need to pay attention to the emotional state. It plays a huge role!
Old 06-29-2018, 06:51 PM
FitDay Member

Health is very important part of life.To stay fit and maintain health you should follow healthy diet and exercise regularly.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:16 AM
FitDay Member

According to my opinion the water can be very underrated nutrient - especially when it comes to weight loss or healthy life. I always keep my water bottle with me and recently I downloaded the water reminder app.
Old 07-08-2018, 05:48 PM
Banned

The most widely accepted definition of health is that of the World Health Organization Constitution. It states: "health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity" .In more recent years, this statement has been amplified to include the ability to lead a "socially and economically productive life". The WHO definition is not without criticism, mainly that it is too broad. Some argue that health cannot be defined as a state at all, but must be seen as a dynamic process of continuous adjustment to the changing demands of living. In spite of its limitations, the concept of health as defined by WHO is broad and positive in its implications, in that it sets out a high standard for positive health.
Old 07-13-2018, 06:29 PM
FitDay Member

Default top 5 Beginners Yoga at Home

Like you, all know yoga has lots of health benefits which are very necessary for our daily routine life. So if you want to stay healthy and fit then start yoga on daily basis. Here we are going to describe simple and most effective yoga position for beginners. If you are a new learner then you can start Simple Yoga Poses for Beginners yoga session with the help of detailed step-by-step instruction which is mentioned below As I have Read on Yoga Guru Site There are many yoga poses according to Your Need .
I also Feel Many changes in my body after Yoga Sessions of Yoga Guru. You can also Check this Page. yogaguru.co.in/simple-beginners-yoga-poses-at-home/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.