Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
ever since I started this thing I much more motivated to loose weight! >

ever since I started this thing I much more motivated to loose weight!

Notices

ever since I started this thing I much more motivated to loose weight!

Old 10-29-2010, 07:46 AM
FitDay Member

Talking ever since I started this thing I much more motivated to loose weight!

I resisted choclate and coffee today! this is my second day!
I also did 15 minutes of stryching, 25 minute walk on my break 20 min walk before work and 1hr walk and jog last night! did puch up sit ups and stairs look at me go! hehehe
Old 10-30-2010, 02:27 PM
FitDay Member

Glad it's going well. The hard part is keeping motivated, and getting back on the program once you've had a set-back.

Keep posting!
Old 11-01-2010, 02:11 PM
FitDay Member

Default weight loss

hope all goes well with ur workout i am just starting out and i'm trying to set realistic goals i would like to loose 40lbs by march 31, 2011 then i would like to progress from that point tomorrow i will start working out i plan to use the elliptical and the treadmill but i have to figure out what i'm going to do about strength training
Old 11-01-2010, 03:01 PM
FitDay Member

Hi!... I just can't convince myself to eat less; in addition, I don't eat much cooked food, rather appetizers and snacks (though I try to make the right choices about those)... any thoughts about changing my eating habits?

Thanks a lot!
Old 11-02-2010, 01:10 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by Kassidyjogee
I resisted choclate and coffee today! this is my second day!
I also did 15 minutes of stryching, 25 minute walk on my break 20 min walk before work and 1hr walk and jog last night! did puch up sit ups and stairs look at me go! hehehe
I have been the same way, Kassidy. Even though fitday is just for me to keep track of my own habits, I feel like I'm obligated to bring it a positive report every day... which is a good thing! It's nice to have a reason to be accountable to myself.

It is also nice to realize what percentage saturated fat/protein/etc. is in the foods I typically eat and make more informed choices.
Old 11-02-2010, 08:17 AM
FitDay Member

Default its a struggle

try being 288lbs and trying to loose a full size adult. i need to lose about one hundred lbs then an additional 50 afterwards. i know it won't be easy i just got to stick with it. by the way i'm 31 years old.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:53 PM
FitDay Member

I just started and feel the same way. Like if I don't log in and tell it that I have been good that it will be dissapointed in me or something. I am waiting to log in and see a frowny face! LOL
Old 11-08-2010, 01:41 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by davistyun
try being 288lbs and trying to loose a full size adult. i need to lose about one hundred lbs then an additional 50 afterwards. i know it won't be easy i just got to stick with it. by the way i'm 31 years old.
However bad off one is, there is always someone else even "worse" off. Try being 46 and well over 400 lbs.

THAT can be discouraging, let me tell you. BUT, the only good thing about being WAY overweight is that it comes off pretty quickly. I'm very happy to be at a svelt 322 after 6 months on FitDay (this time).

Now, only another 150 lbs. to go for my 175 goal.

My best advice is to only focus on losingt that next pound--losing one pound is easy. Then simply repeat as many times as neccessary. Oh, and like the frog trapped in the milk pail, don't EVER give up!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:29 AM
FitDay Member

That is a great accomplishment! Congratulations!
Old 11-09-2010, 05:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mecompco
However bad off one is, there is always someone else even "worse" off. Try being 46 and well over 400 lbs.

THAT can be discouraging, let me tell you. BUT, the only good thing about being WAY overweight is that it comes off pretty quickly. I'm very happy to be at a svelt 322 after 6 months on FitDay (this time).

Now, only another 150 lbs. to go for my 175 goal.

My best advice is to only focus on losingt that next pound--losing one pound is easy. Then simply repeat as many times as neccessary. Oh, and like the frog trapped in the milk pail, don't EVER give up!
Congrats! That is really great!!!