Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
I ordered online medicines from Secure Pharma Online USA >

I ordered online medicines from Secure Pharma Online USA

Notices
View Poll Results: I am using Provigil 200mg for weight loss and alertness. Lemme know yours medicine?
Provigil 200 mg - fastest way to lose weight
100.00%
Honey with hot water - Natural remedy
0%
Only Hot Water - Basic remedy
0%
All of the above
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

I ordered online medicines from Secure Pharma Online USA

Old 01-18-2023, 07:01 PM
FitDay Member

Smile I ordered online medicines from Secure Pharma Online USA

I was ordered my weight loss medicine - Provigil 200mg Pills from the Secure Pharma Online and this was recommended by one of my friend who lives in australia, I am actually from Italy. So, I ordered from this store called Secure Pharma Online but have a doubt in my mind whether this pills will work for me or not.

You don't believe This is my 4th month, I am still ordering ya its working for me. I am becoming slim and the best part about this pills is I am feeling so much alertness in the morning, that is good for the working woman's like me. I am also researching on hair loss products from this store so lets see.

Buying cheap generic medicines is always good but you should be careful of choosing online pharmacy, as I am saying this is the best store but don't listen to me just implement practically and think. Don't buy medicines because of me.

The best part in this store is quick delivery, medicine quality is good and you know they are providing free shipping worldwide.

Explore now: Secure Pharma Online (.com)

I am Mary, I will write regular product reviews that I love. I just want to know, how many people are using this pills or any related medicines for weight loss.

Drop your feedback!