Notices
Like Tree1Likes

The Healthy Community

Old 02-04-2010, 09:52 AM
FitDay Member

I had to go to a funeral today, and of course afterwards there was a little gathering with a luncheon served. There were no veggies served, or fruit....and I was pretty hungry by this time (I seem to always be hungry these days!! LOL!) So I settled for 2 half whole wheat buns, one with egg salad and one with tuna salad, a few small pieces of cheese and **GASP** one teeny tiny brownie topped with melted chocolate and marshmellows!!! Oh and a small glass of juice, no doubt full of sugar!! Darn it!! I have yet to enter it into my food log to see how much damage I may have done. Looks like its a vat of steamed veggies for dinner tonight! 8( And lots of water. I sure hope I didn't blow it for the weigh in!!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:29 PM
FitDay Member

Hey, its me again!! LOL!! Just wanted to report I did 30 minutes on the treadmill! I always feel so proud of myself when I accomplish that, I know, I am kind of an idiot...but it is still good to feel you have accomplished something positive!

I am already sitting at 1000 calories today, dinner really IS going to be veggies!
Old 02-04-2010, 12:46 PM
Super Moderator

Good for you, Kathie!

You show 'em, girl! I can hear all the little funeral food crying in desperation that it won't be stickin' to your thighs tonight
Old 02-04-2010, 03:24 PM
FitDay Member

Way to go Kathie! Hey all victories, no matter how small, are very exciting!

I walked today for 1/2 hour. Having a heck of a time getting my exercise ramped up. Need to get on that treadmill and power walk. Kicking myself in the butt (again).

Thanks for the reminder with getting the water in. I have not been drinking enough water this week. Really notice it with the condition of my skin (!) Anyways, more water is going to be a priority to flush all those nasties out!

I've been keeping off the scale this week, so not sure where I am at. Tomorrow will be a surprise! I am very much looking forward to crossing down into some new numbers - the 230's! Soon soon soon...
Old 02-05-2010, 02:29 AM
FitDay Member

Had my weigh in yesterday lost 2lbs!! I'm very excited. I know I can do this. I can really relate to the funeral event Kathie, and proud of you for making the best choices you could. I bought myself a digital food scale from Good Grips - very cool you can zero out the container and only weigh the food item. I've dragged out the measuring cups and spoons. Portion control is a big issue for me. Still trying to get my calorie count lower. Yesterday was 1700, so still a long way to go to get to 1200.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

Hey guys! Starting a new Thread... "The Healthy Community 2" So that it's not as long... AND not as intimidating for new people... haha. :-)
Old 02-05-2010, 06:28 AM
FitDay Member

Weighed in today, lost 4 lbs!! yay me! Im happy with that
Old 01-29-2023, 11:21 PM
FitDay Member

Default How hemp seed oil is effective for use

When ingested in moderation, hemp seed oil is effective for use. It can ease stress and anxiety. The Noigra Store in India sells hemp seed oil. Visit the Noigra store website to get at the hemp seed oil in india. Oils are made with premium raw materials.