estro detox supplements

Community
Notices

estro detox supplements

Old 09-11-2010, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

Default estro detox supplements

HI guys n gals,

I'm new to fitday but not new to training and healthy eating. However i have been struggling with loosing my last 10lbs for for almost a year now. My weight fluctuates a lot and i find it very frustrating and upsetting the scales really affects my mood negatively

I dont have a problem loosing weight from my upper body but i cant shift it from my hips and thighs. My personal trainer has said the only thing thats gonna shift it is estro detox supplements because i have estrogen dominance.

Just wondering has anyone taken these supplements and what were the results?

Polly x
Old 09-11-2010, 10:06 AM
FitDay Member

Never heard of them and I've been around the gym for decades. By chance does your trainer or your gym sell these pills? The last ten pounds are notoriously hard to lose because of homeostasis. According to the website stumptuous.com, the only way is to create a very small calorie deficit over a very long period of time. Keep working out, eat well and healthy, and be patient. Check it out for yourself.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:59 PM
FitDay Member

Whenever I hear the word "detox", my brain screams BS. That's just my two cents.