Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
How to lose 10 kg in two weeks? Is it possible? >

How to lose 10 kg in two weeks? Is it possible?

Community
Notices
Like Tree3Likes

How to lose 10 kg in two weeks? Is it possible?

Old 07-30-2017, 04:51 AM
FitDay Member

No you won't lose 22 lbs of fat in 2 weeks. In reality you'll lose very little fat in 2 weeks. Most short term losses are from losing water weight.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:06 PM
FitDay Member

Hello MICKEL! There are so many things you can do to lose a lot of weight in a short amount of time.Cut all carbs from dinner. By not eating carbohydrates in the evening you will notice a significant drop in weight very quickly and this will also retrain your body to burn body fat. You can also use fat burning supplements to burn fat. Do not starve yourself, even for half a day. 20 minutes of intense exercise. You can boost your fat burning metabolism and keep it high for the next 24 hours by doing a high intensity interval exercise every day.
Hope this could help you!

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-23-2017 at 05:28 PM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-24-2017, 02:48 PM
FitDay Member

If you did manage to lose that much in such a short amount of time, most of it would be water- not fat! The slower the rate of weight loss, the more likely you'll be to keep it off. I would suggest making gradual and sustainable diet changes i.e. cutting out processed foods, sugar and alcohol.
Old 08-25-2017, 07:56 AM
FitDay Member

It's not health to lose 22 pounds/10kg within 2 weeks. You may experience some side effects on your body if you do it that fast.