Notices

Left WW site for this

Old 01-14-2010, 04:46 AM
FitDay Member

Default Left WW site for this

HI All- I've been paying $16.95 a month for WW on line, and I realized this is pretty much the same thing. WW counts points but at the end of the day, it's a calorie and fat counting program. Also, WW has a lot of ads on it, so I started to wonder if I could find something similar for free. Looks like I have! Do you all like it? Any pointers?
Old 01-15-2010, 04:05 AM
FitDay Member

I am currently with WW and I find the meetings and getting weighed by someone helps. I do not think online would work for me at all. I think WW and this site together will be good. I started 1 week ago with both WW and here and last week I lost 6.5 pounds so heres hoping i can continue I had 111 to lose
Old 01-15-2010, 07:38 AM
FitDay Premium Member

being weighed definitely helps me to be honest so I agree with the ww theory.

I didn't like how obsessive I became on WW though trying to get the most bang for my buck on the points when ultimately, it's all calories and fat counting. I was trying to get as much in as possible and eating junk - 2 calorie bars, 1 calorie ice cream bars blah,blah, blah.

When I put my WW points in, it was close to what I should be eating. No more porcessed stuff though. That makes a huge (pun intended) difference.