Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Why Do People Fail to Successfully Lose Weight? >

Why Do People Fail to Successfully Lose Weight?

Community
Notices
Like Tree3Likes

Why Do People Fail to Successfully Lose Weight?

Old 07-02-2019, 10:30 PM
FitDay Member

According to me people not go to the gym regularly and not take proper diet as much need… that’s the reason they fail to lose weight.
Old 07-09-2019, 04:56 PM
FitDay Member

I think it boils down mostly to psychological reasons like not anticipating the difficulties in taking a weight loss journey and maintaining that loss, underestimating the benefits of delayed gratification, frustration... if only it were always straight cut as deciding to lose and keep on aiming for progress.
Old 01-06-2020, 07:02 PM
FitDay Member

I agree.
Old 01-07-2020, 04:58 PM
FitDay Member

work hard, do a good excerise, eat healthy food
Old 01-19-2020, 08:30 PM
FitDay Member

Default Becase many pople chose a way which is difficult to keep to less fat/weight

As for the losing weight,most of us will say "please go to the gym, do some workouts and have a PT. he will help you professionally."
Yes, many people loss weight successfully when they are in gym. but get more after they don't have enough time or they don't need a good weight.

If we get the better healthy weight by a low calorie and overall nutrition.
Things will turn around for it's easy to get a good meal but a gym workout everyday.
Old 01-30-2020, 09:20 PM
FitDay Member

Consistency is the key to lose weight. You need to be consistent in your efforts to lose weight. Eat a well-balanced diet containing all essential nutrients. Avoid junk and processed food.
Old 02-06-2020, 02:40 AM
FitDay Member

Try biotin diet, it is very useful in weight loss.
Old 03-06-2020, 02:51 AM
FitDay Member

There's a very different lifestyle for most people compared to a generation ago. you really have to make time for exercise whereas before 'exercise' was built into most people's daily lives
Old 03-06-2020, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

So the weight loss doctor told me that in order for people to lose weight and keep it off is to journal what you eat, don't eat out, drink plenty of water and exercise!
Old 03-23-2020, 08:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Too difficult

The number one reason people fail their fitness goals is because It is too difficult. They take on really difficult challenges and they are doomed from the start Many times, they make it even harder for themselves by getting rid of 1/3 of the foods they can eat.
Ever heard of keto? Of course! Very popular but incredibly difficult and not sustainable. Are you kidding me? No bread, no fruits, no pizza, no rice, no noodles, of course people are going to give up.
All you need for weight loss, and that is a terrible way to even look at it. It's actually fat loss. And even that is not specific enough. It's excess fat loss. Getting rid of the extra fat that you do not want and is making you unhealthy and is dangerous for your heart.
So only way to get rid of extra fat is to eat a little bit less and you need. Note that I said a little. If you get on too much of a deficit your body will start hanging on to fat because it thinks you are starving. It's just a survival mechanism by our brain. So you need to do a slight deficit and increase it gradually every week or two if you need to.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.