How To Cut And Maintain Muscle

Community
Notices

How To Cut And Maintain Muscle

Old 06-07-2016, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

Default How To Cut And Maintain Muscle

Hi all,

I've been wondering for a while now exactly how you cut fat but keep on muscle at the same time. I've tried doing interval training but I lose all my muscle this way.

Any tips?
Old 06-08-2016, 01:16 AM
Super Moderator

I have never heard of anyone losing muscle by interval training. Did your doctor tell you that you lost muscle?
Old 06-08-2016, 03:51 AM
FitDay Member

you need to maintain your current workouts with weights and cardio and clean up your eating. Add more protein and start decreasing your carbs and the fat will melt off. This is how Bodybuilders cut for a contest
Old 06-08-2016, 03:52 AM
FitDay Member

you need to maintain your current workouts with weights and cardio and clean up your eating. Add more protein and start decreasing your carbs and the fat will melt off. This is how Bodybuilders cut for a contest
Old 06-08-2016, 04:16 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jarrydfillmore
Hi all,

I've been wondering for a while now exactly how you cut fat but keep on muscle at the same time. I've tried doing interval training but I lose all my muscle this way.

Any tips?
With a strict diet. Make sure you are taking in enough protein because your muscles with need it.
Old 06-11-2016, 12:37 AM
FitDay Member

Now a days, we have few advanced options to cut down fat. One of them is Laser Lipo sessions. Laser Lipo is a state-of-the-art weight and fat loss system that enables patients to identify problem areas on their body – such as ‘love handles’ – where they want fat loss. A CoreWellness Laser Lipo technician then places the laser paddles directly on that area of your body and to melt the fat away. This procedure is pain free and non-invasive. Most patients refer to it as relaxing. The technician will get you comfortable and you can sit back and relax. Many patients choose to read or surf the web. The whole process is extremely quiet, so you can even talk on the phone or finish some work during the session.