Notices
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kaymile

BREAKING NEWS!!! Fat People Can Inspire!

Old 05-27-2016, 06:44 PM
Banned

Default BREAKING NEWS!!! Fat People Can Inspire!

I used to hate the word fat. I have written about it numerous times about how the word makes no sense to me. Fat is more of a feeling than anything else. It is what uneducated people insult others with It is what others say to shut people down.
” Jesus! You are so fat!!!!!”
But I realized that society will probably look at me and others as fat forever. Maybe it is the loose skin. Maybe it is fear of the scale at times. Maybe it is the way I look at food. Maybe it is the way I would put my stats up on an online chat dating site……
When I got down to 198 pounds I was done losing weight. I was more than happy with losing 221 pounds. Yet, society looked at me differently. As I have said in the past, Weight Watchers did not want anything to do with me because I was not 165 pounds. No ads, no job…nothing. I was not okay with it then. Prevention magazine passed on my story. Yahoo did as well. Men’s Health never answered my letters. Not many people did. I did get one story in AOL which I hate because it sensationalizes my eating……
That is the thing. I know I will always struggle with food. It does not go away. So many people told me it has. Maybe for them but not for me. Because when we lost the baby last year I ate. I was down a lot of weight at the time. All I did was eat a Fiber One bar. And it turned into so much more.
People love to hear success stories. I love to hear about the failures and the “what now?”. I am still down close to 200 pounds. I would not be lying to you if I said that I eat healthy, I workout everyday and I have kept off most of my weight for close to five years.
Because fat people can inspire others. Fat people can inspire themselves. This year I have really come to my own with my writing. I have really been pleased with Facebook and so many other things. I look at the hotnesses at the gym and wonder if they inspire. Not only that, but I wonder if they have any idea that I inspire. Inspire myself to the point of no return.
I have had an incredible successful 2012 with my weight. The loose skin is there. So is the baldness. I still weigh over 200 pounds. The most amazing thing is that society might call me fat.
I am okay with that. Fat people can inspire others in weight loss.
But when I look in the mirror, ever since I weighed 353 pounds and was able to wipe myself….I do not see a fat man.
I see greatness. And I am proud to have shown it to others.
lina175 likes this.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 05-28-2016 at 02:15 AM. Reason: removed link