FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Best ways to track weight loss (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/13999-best-ways-track-weight-loss.html)

vinothkumar82 05-11-2016 09:58 PM

Best ways to track weight loss

I have been following weight loss programs. But, I stop often and I am unable to continue due to various reasons. I feel that I am not able to follow these plans partly because of I am not able to track my weight loss. It would be really helpful if anyone could suggest good ways to track weight loss.

Kathy13118 05-12-2016 02:44 AM

You can enter you weight every day on this website. Go to the tab WEIGHT. Save the weight after you enter it. You can produce a report showing your weight loss (or gain) over time.

johnmathew 05-19-2016 01:40 AM

There are numerous methods to track your weight loss. Most effective methods would be to take pictures of yourself front and profile every day. You take your weight every day in the afternoon and night in your mobile phone to keep track.

MonteSchwander 05-23-2016 01:12 AM

i think every day tracking is not much worthy..Track your weight for every three days. Set a goal weight per every week and try to achieve it.

amanda966 06-02-2016 08:13 AM

Can you drink herbal tea? I have lost my belly pouch and extra 35 pounds from my body through drinking this stuff. It's safe and preservative-free.

SherryTracy 07-14-2016 10:25 PM

If you have an ipod or blackberry get a myfitnesspal app. its also a website. you put in what you eat each day and your excersise and you're weight and it records your weight loss. loseit.com and livestrong.com are also similar websites. measure once a week or 2 depending on how restrictive your diet is. the stricter it is, the more dramatic the weightloss will be.

SteveJ12 07-26-2016 11:32 PM

hi
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)

TomB12 07-26-2016 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by SteveJ12 (Post 122358)
hi
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)

good choose! I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
Now there isn't problems with delivery.
P.S This is my last order there
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...28958443_o.jpg

KentonBrown 09-13-2016 05:12 PM

I can suggest you some weight loss techniques. You can try yoga or regular exercises to keep yourself healthy. I read about weight loss India that provides greatest benefits. You can find here useful reference nuez-dela-india.com/about-nuez-de-la-india to keep your body fit.

SherryCash67 09-15-2016 08:43 PM

What is CrazyBulk?

CrazyBulk is one of those stacks that are getting popular as a remedy to boost up the lean muscles. It is also claimed to increase internal strength, power, and stamina.

shamkhurana450 09-20-2016 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by vinothkumar82 (Post 121717)
I have been following weight loss programs. But, I stop often and I am unable to continue due to various reasons. I feel that I am not able to follow these plans partly because of I am not able to track my weight loss. It would be really helpful if anyone could suggest good ways to track weight loss.

Firstly, when trying to lose weight, Set goals and believing in your goals and Think positive and Create visual goals with positive attitude can be as important as improving your diet and being active. There are many ways to lose weight like Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice, Drink water a half hour before meals, always select weight loss friendly foods and Eat your food slowly and one of the most important it Get a good night’s sleep, every night. :)

naqfitness 07-11-2018 12:31 AM

Hey, if you check out DigMe Fitness online they have a great article on Fitness tracking.

They give a list of cool apps that assist in tracking your fitness.

GlennMarss 07-15-2018 08:47 AM

Best way to track weight loss if you make your daily routine with best diet.
You said you stop often and unable to continue due to various reason.
but no need to deterred yourself by violent elements.Avoid foods that are high in sugars such as pastries, candy bars, pies and candy.
Use a variety of fruits and vegetables in your nutrition plan. Start by trying to eat 5 total vegetable and fruit servings every single day.it will help to weight loss slowly but surely.Thanks

ankitkumar 07-31-2018 07:03 PM

Exercise is best way to lose weight .With this you should follow some diet and take ayurveda treatment.We provide ayurveda treatment in India at parijatak ayurveda doctor.

ankitkumar 08-05-2018 06:54 PM

You can lose weight by doing exercise with follow some diet routine.