FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   How to lose weight fast and easy ? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/13909-how-lose-weight-fast-easy.html)

kimberlyrcozart 04-23-2016 03:16 AM

How to lose weight fast and easy ?

Anyway, if you want to lose weight and keep that body form permanently, you should focus on fat burning not just on losing weight. Weight isn't the main problem.

amanda966 05-05-2016 09:40 AM

Mummy magic tea did a great help to rid of my pregnancy weight and belly fat.

enderloseweight 05-26-2016 12:45 PM

If you want to lose fat fast best to make your body adapted at burning fat. Look up and do some research on fat adaption. I am down 42.2 pounds in 65 days, have lost inches everywhere except biceps and thighs as I have been lifting weights including squats.

amanda966 06-02-2016 08:11 AM

Mummy magic weight loss tea is the best natural solution I used successfully to rid of belly fat and weight about 35 pounds.

SherryTracy 06-19-2016 07:44 PM

I will try to keep it simple. Your metabolism is basically the rate at which your body burns calories to create energy. So the faster your metabolism, the faster you burn calories and the easier it is to lose unwanted weight. To boost your metabolism naturally you just need to eat the right foods.

You can sit down and literally eat a 1,000-calorie dinner and yet be absolutely starving just a few hours later and the reason is simple: Because your body didnt get what it needed in those 1,000 calories so it sends signals to your brain telling you to ingest more calories and thus, the late-night cravings. That means that the surest way to end those late-night cravings and keep your weight loss goals on track is to eat a more balanced, nutritious diet that actually gives your body what it needs.

It's VERY EASY to lose weight if you eat the right foods.

mariajosetexas 06-22-2016 12:56 AM

Eat a high-protein breakfast.
Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
Drink water a half hour before meals
Choose weight loss-friendly foods
Eat soluble fiber.
Drink coffee or tea.
Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.
Eat your food slowly.

AngelatTorres 08-09-2016 12:47 AM

To loose weight fast,one must follow proper diet . One of my friend is using candlenut seeds. Candlenut seeds are 100% natural product originates from the Amazon tree. Special properties found in the seeds are what melts away your body fat without the need of other expensive supplements.

thshower 08-15-2016 07:28 PM

It can be done only through hardwork and determination.

loreinwatson 08-22-2016 10:28 PM

Losing weight is not that hectic, if you want to lose weight while eating then simply avoid some food that enable you to lose weight avoid eating excess sugary food, taking alcohol, junk food. In your diet include healthy food like fiber, fruit, green veggies and lean meat. And the best thing is to drink a lot of water and also do pushups or yoga in the morning this is very beneficial for the body and the peace of mind. Also take good sleep of at least 7-8 hours this will help you to avoid stress and weight also.

ReginaldTate3223 08-31-2016 06:18 PM

I want to loose weight, so I am having a strict diet.