Notices

Can we lose weight without exercising

Old 04-19-2016, 06:29 PM
FitDay Member

Default Can we lose weight without exercising

Is it possible to lose weight without exercising?? controlled diet and eating healthy food can help?
Old 05-23-2016, 07:42 AM
FitDay Member

Yes, why not !

Sticking to a conventional diet and exercise plan can be difficult. However, there are several proven tips that can help you “mindlessly” eat fewer calories.
These are effective ways to reduce your weight, as well as to prevent weight gain in the future. Here are ways to lose weight without diet or exercise. All of them are based on science -

1. Chew Thoroughly and Slow Down
2. Use Smaller Plates For Unhealthy Foods
3. Eat Plenty of Protein
4. Store Unhealthy Foods Out of Sight
5. Eat Fiber-Rich Foods
6. Drink Water Regularly
7. Serve Yourself Smaller Portions
8. Eat Without Electronic Distractions
9. Sleep Well and Avoid Stress
10. Eliminate Sugary Drinks
11. Serve Unhealthy Food on Red Plates

I hope, this will help you.
Old 05-26-2016, 12:46 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, in fact exercise is almost useless at helping you lose weight. Study after study shows people almost always eat back the calories they used. The only exception I could imagine is weight training as more muscle mass will create a naturally higher metabolism rate.
Old 05-27-2016, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

very possible to lose weight with no exercise
Old 05-29-2016, 11:58 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by grantsforcollege
Is it possible to lose weight without exercising?? controlled diet and eating healthy food can help?
The answer is yes, but taking a 30 minute walk 3 days a week will make you feel better and ultimately you'll end up healthier.
My weight loss happened with no exercise, but now I walk as often as possible because I know it helps in every way. I lost 30 lbs 6 years ago and have kept it off. Its not hard to lose weight. The real challenge is keeping it off, but It can be done. You have to realize the weight loss is not about a diet. It's a forever changed eating habit. Before I lost the weight I spent 20 years "dieting". I never lost what I wanted and always regained the weight. Finally, one day I thought about it and decided to try something different. If I could figure out how many daily calories I needed to weigh a certain weight, and ate only that amount of calories, sooner or later I was bound to end up weighing the desired weight. I set no time limit. I did a daily calorie count of everything I ate ( I had to learn to be honest about what I was putting in my mouth)...so I ate whatever I wanted as long as I didn't go over my calorie limit and wala!! 3 months later I had lost 30 lbs with no exercise. Now I STILL count calories but walk for exercise because I actually like it. It's all about new permanent habits. I love it!
Old 05-31-2016, 06:20 AM
FitDay Member

Does someone have a phone number to contact FIT DAY. I joined on Friday May 28 and have yet to be contacted by a dietician which I paid for. They got their money and I have yet to hear from anyone. There is not one phone number on this site. Every time I try to respond to their email address for the dietician, it says it doesn't exist. I have tried since Sunday. Thanks for any responses. [email protected]
Old 06-13-2016, 05:00 PM
FitDay Member

Hey there! It's the kind of discussion I was searching for. I've recently joined up a truck driving job and I'm most of the time on roads. The last time I checked, I weighed 69 kg. My target was to reduce up till 59. But since, I joined this new job, i just don't get time to exercise. Moreover, my diet is going really bad. I usually end up having burgers and other junk food from the streets. And to avoid sleeping off on the road, I've started taking lots of coffee too. The caffeine, is off-course not doing any good to my body. My clothes are getting tight and I'm really scared to check my weight. I really need some good tips that could help me out, cause controlling diet wont be my kind of thing. I have anything I get from the restaurants I find on road and sometimes that becomes necessary. And can't always expect them to be nutritious. I checked online for tips and ended up finding this. truckloancenter.com/blog/driving-tips/can-truck-drivers-stay-fit-healthy/How Can Truck Drivers Stay Fit And Healthy? It's short but kind of sensible. Would love to hear more of such tips. I really want to meet my target of 59.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 06-17-2016 at 02:36 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 06-17-2016, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

The ways of losing weight are numerous, it depends of your genetics and hormones production. Some people don't take naturally any weight even if they don't make any effort to stay healthy.

Making a lot of exercise and doing diet aren't the only solutions, neither are they the best ones.

I got here an example of a way to lose weight with minimal exercises and more aimed at the nature of the body

Last edited by Kathy13118; 06-17-2016 at 02:53 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 06-19-2016, 07:42 PM
FitDay Member

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 06-20-2016 at 02:35 AM. Reason: removed spam
Old 06-27-2016, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

Is it possible to lose weight without doing any exercise? Please tell me some tips if you any tips to lose weight without doing any exercise. I have heard that there are many simple lifestyle habits that can help you to lose weight which have nothing to do with conventional diet and exercise plans. Thank you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.